become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Services
Products and Services
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers: Aerial
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Products and Services
This category in other languages:
Ace Aerial Photography, Inc
- Aerial photography, topographic mapping and digital orthophotos services along with a large inventory of historical aerial negatives.
Aerial Cartographics of America Inc
- Supplier of aerial photography, photogrammetry, digital mapping and GIS projects and services in the United States, the Caribbean, and in South America.
Aerial Oklahoma, Inc.
- Aerial photography, photogrammetry, digital and analog mapping services. Oklahoma City, OK
- Offers consultancy and practical training in aerial survey photography including camera systems, film and data processing and workflow analysis.
- Aerial survey and digital mapping.
- Greek company based in Thessalonica offering professional topographic aerial photography. Provides information on the equipment used and samples of work. In Greek and English.
AeroSys Consulting Group
- Aerotriangulation software for WinNT. Photogrammetric services, aerial triangulation, digital orthophotos, DTM's and custom software development.
Airborne 1 Corporation
- Operates across the United States with Lidar technology to create digital maps for land surveying firms.
- Offers vertical aerial photography for mapping anywhere in North or Central America.
- Aerial survey and mapping firm headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Provides land base maps and imaging services for clients across North America and the Middle East.
Base Mapping Co Ltd
- Provides mapping services including digital terrain analysis, orthophotos, photogrammetry, aerial photography and scanning. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Beckom Aerial Mapping, Inc.
- Provides photogrammetric aerial mapping services for site development, environmental engineering, solid waste landfills and GIS. Based in Georgia, US.
Blimp Photo Services
- Offers close range aerial photography, specializing in pre-construction high-rise viewshed photography in the most dense urban areas.
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping
- BMAM provides a complete line of services including aerial photography, volumetric mapping, airborne GPS, 2D and 3D GIS, planning and survey products.
Cartwright Aerial Surveys, Inc.
- Photogrammetric services including aerial photography, digital topographic mapping, orthophotography, and digital terrain modeling.
Continental Mapping Consultants, Inc.
- Aerial photography, photogrammetric mapping and spatial data development services to public and private clients of the GIS, land records and design engineering communities.
Cooper Aerial Surveys
- Provides complete aerial photography, digital mapping, photogrammetry and GIS services.
Cornerstone Mapping, Inc.
- Digital aerial photography, photogrammetric mapping and digital orthophoto production using the Applanix DSS digital aerial camera system designed to support direct georeferencing.
Delta Aerial Surveys Ltd.
- Provides user specific digital and analog map and orthophoto data for a wide range of municipal and resource based clients. Located in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Digital Mapping, Inc.
- Photogrammetric mapping, land surveying, GIS, digital orthophoto, scanning, data conversion and related services. Los Angeles, CA
- Aerial and close range photogrammetry from the Netherlands. Orthophoto production and 3d city models.
Dudley Thompson Mapping Corporation
- DTM is a full service digital mapping company. Services offered include aerial photography, ground control, aerial film scanning, aerotriangulation and digital topographic mapping.
Eagle Mapping Services
- Full service photogrammetric mapping firm providing topographical and orthophoto mapping products. The main office is located in Vancouver, Canada; other offices are in Santiago, Chile and Lima, Peru.
- Aerial photography and photogrammetric mapping services, digital and analog. Existing photography available throughout New England.
- Provides consulting services for imaging laser altimetry/airborne laser mapping technology and applications, and 3D geodata processing and visualization services.
Gulf Coast Aerial Mapping Inc.
- Offer aerial photography, parcel mapping, and digital mapping. Includes a demonstration of how stockpile volumes are calculated. Baton Rouge, La.
I.F. Rooks & Associates, Inc.
- Aerial photography and digital photogrammetry throughout Florida and the United States.
Image Information Technology
- Research and development center in the areas of photogrammetry and image exploitation. Unique capabilities in Socet Set, aerial image exploitation, photogrammetry and precision modeling.
- Use photogrammetry and laser scanning technologies to capture and document a plant's physical condition as an aid to information management.
LaFave White & McGivern LS PC
- Land Surveying and Photogrammetric Mapping
Mapmaker Photogrammetric Services
- A Vermont company that offers aerial photography and various photogrammetry related products. The site requires ShockWave(TM)
National Aerial Resources (NAR)
- Provides aerial photography services including research and acquisition of aerial photography.
Nor East Mapping
- Aerial photography, orthophotography and topographic mapping to private and governmental agencies.
Offset Services Limited
- Photogrammetry, as-built computer models, and CAD from survey data.
Precision Aerial Surveys
- Provides aerial photography, mapping and GIS information for New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
- Specialists in remote sensing. Topographic maps (x,y,z within 20m accuracy worldwide), timber volume maps, crop area estimation and yield forecast. GIS compatible products.
Richard B. Davis Co. Inc. - Aerial Mapping Service
- Land and hydrographic surveying, aerial photography, mapping and photogrammetry, GIS Construction and high-accuracy helicopter mapping services.
- Supplier of low and high resolution topographic data bases including 3D city models, Digital Terrain Models, land use mapping and ortho-mosaics.
- Small photogrammetric consulting firm providing digital topographic mapping for local government and the private sector.
Survey 2 CAD
- Specialize in the production of 3D as-built CAD models using close range digital photogrammetry and PICS technology.
- Specializes in GPS referenced digital aerial photography and aerial photographic interpretation. Includes sample photos, equipment, project details, publications and company background.
Van Rhijn Aerial Photography
- VRAP are commercial aerial photographers involved exclusively in oblique aerial photography, operating out of Welshpool and Manchester and covering the whole of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Specialized in collecting GIS data using airborne surveying techniques. Primarily use GPS, INS, laserscanner and videocamera techniques to gather spatial information for use in photogrametric solutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 7:45:09 UTC -