become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geomatics/Organizations
Geographic Information Systems - GIS
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
The American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- The premier professional membership society for the spatial data information industry.
Americas Petroleum Survey Group
- A professional organization of global positioning experts from the petroleum industry. Site offers advice and information about GPS, geodetic datums, map projection, and other aspects of location technology.
- American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing: The imaging and geospatial information society.
Canadian Institute of Geomatics
- Professional association for the "discipline aimed at managing geographic data by means of the science and technology used to acquire, store, process, display and distribute them."
The Colvin Crew
- Organization formed for the purpose of perpetuating the memory of the pioneer surveyor, Verplanck Colvin, and his work in the Adirondacks.
Eastern New York Society of Land Surveyors
- Official website with society news, information, proprietor list and meeting schedule.
Geomatics Business Park
- A business and science office park for companies operating in the field of remote sensing, and associated technologies. Located near the Dutch National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR) in Flevoland, The Netherlands.
OGP Surveying and Positioning Committee
- Working in the areas of surveying, geodesy, cartography and coordinate data management. Meetings are held twice yearly.
Society of Cartographers
- Membership is widely drawn from the education sector, statutory institutions, local authorities, public utilities and the commercial and publishing industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 5:54:08 UTC -