become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geomatics/Navigation
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Geodesy
This category in other languages:
Celestial Navigation Net
- Annotated hub site of resources relating to navigating by the stars, including theory, practice, history, instruments, and classroom links.
German Institute of Navigation (DGON)
- About the organization.
The Institute of Navigation
- Meeting programs with abstracts. Award winners and nomination forms. Membership information. Online version of the quarterly newsletter. Index of the organization's annual journal.
International Association of Institutes of Navigation
- Non-profit making organisation with the objective of uniting national and multinational institutes and organisations which aim to foster human activities at sea, in the air, in space and on land. Provides information on the Association, membership, news and events.
Lunar Rover Demonstration Navigation Group
- About the Carnegie Mellon researchers creating a prototype for a new lunar rover that can navigate rugged terrain and the navigation system they're using.
Royal Institute of Navigation
- About the London based organization. Membership information. Online newsletter and briefings. Mailing list. Search the organizations library or journals. Competitions and events schedule.
US Coast Guard Navigation Center
- News, updates and advisories. Links to local US Coast Guards sites. Downloadable publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2015 at 3:40:57 UTC -