become an editor
the entire directory
only in Equipment/Manufacturers
Bathey Survey Markers
- Manufacturers of a complete line of survey and monument markers, stainless steel and brass ID caps, aluminum washers, metal survey stakes, hand stamps ans accessories.
Berntsen International, Inc.
- Manufacturer and supplier of all types of markers for the surveying industry.
- UK firm providing calibration and repair of equipment for locating pipes and cables, supply of new and used equipment, and cable location services for groundwork and utilities firms.
Cornerstone Supply Company
- Manufacturer and supplier of concrete monuments, marker caps and saw cut rebars.
- Manufacturers of surveying and construction equipment.
Datum surveying equipment
- Manufacturer of survey and safety equipment at affordable prices including levels, lasers, tripods and staffs.
Dunham & Morrow Inc.
- Manufacturer of magnetic locators, for pinpointing buried iron work, and non-ferrous objects from accessible pipework covered by ground, pavement, water, snow or ice. Includes specifications and details for ordering from Dulles, Virginia.
Eping Electro-Optic Instruments
- Manufacturer and exporter of surveying instruments from China, supplying automatic level, electronic theodolite, laser level, tripods, levelling staff, prism system, prism pole, prisms and other accessories.
- Manufacturer of a range of surveying equipment, especially total station accessories.
Gps Precision Accessories Company
- GPAC manufactures RF, data, and communication cables for surveying, GIS applications and terrestrial positioning.
- Florida manufacturer and supplier of wood construction layout and land surveyor stakes including lath, 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x4, rebar, iron rods and monuments with online payment system.
Guangdong Geo Industries Co., Ltd.
- Design, manufacture, and marketing of laser equipment, land surveying equipment and accessories. China.
Hixon Manufacturing and Supply
- Online shopping for lasers, prism poles, GPS, Pentax, Leica, CST/Berger, Sokkia, Garmin and other survey products.
- Manufacturer of portable mobile mapping technology for GIS data collection along transportation networks using street level images and close range photogrametry.
Laser Atlanta Optics
- Laser Atlanta Optics is the premier U.S. designer and manufacturer of eyesafe, portable, laser-based distance and speed measuring systems.
- Manufacturer of laser systems for construction alignment.
Laser Technology Inc.
- Designs and manufactures laser-based speed and distance measurement instruments, or laser rangefinders, used in a wide variety of applications.
- Offers solutions for positioning, surveying, mapping, navigation, industrial and other applications. Systems include GPS, total stations, GIS, photogrammetry, aerial cameras.
- Manufacturer of measuring equipment including spirit levels, spirit level vials, circular vials, laser levels, surveying levels, digital and engineers precision levels.
- Manufacturer of wireless technology for GPS applications.
Reduct Pipeline Mapping Systems
- Manufacturer of gyroscope based mapping technology that offers accurate and efficient pipeline mapping.
Schonstedt Instrument Company
- Since 1953, manufacturing detectors for magnetic pipe and cable, water leaks, and unexploded ordnance. Includes FAQ, product details, applications, support, online sales and repair at Kearneysville, West Virginia.
- SECO Manufacturing Co., Inc., worldwide leading manufacturer of quality GPS and land surveying equipment accessories.
Sokkia Topcon Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer of GIS and GPS/GNSS receivers, theodolites, levels, 3D coordinate measuring and laser systems for measuring distance, position and area. Includes product specifications, corporate profile and global subsidiaries.
- Manufactures and sells German made levels and lasers. Includes a useful FAQs section.
Sun Survey Systems
- Manufactures surveying instruments and accessories in India.
- Portable equipment that enables verifiable field GIS data capture. The laser system allows field users to remotely capture a target's positional data and image from up to 1,000 meters distant.
- Japanese producer of optical products and systems for the ophthalmic, GPS and surveying industries. Includes product overview, corporate information and global contacts.
- Surveying tripod stabilization system that reduces the risk of damage to equipment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2015 at 20:34:14 UTC -