become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geomatics/Geodesy
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Geodesy
This category in other languages:
Basin and Range Geodetic Network
- Collaborative project between the California Institute of Technology Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences and the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Radio and Geoastronomy Division.
- Windows program which converts between map datums and projections, including Gauss Kruger, TM, UTM, and Lambert Conic grids.
Geodesy Laboratory & PANGA Data Analysis Facility
- They are part of a research program with the Department of Geological Sciences, Central Washington University.
Geodesy for the Layman
- The publication attempts to develop an appreciation of the scope of geodesy and to generate some understanding of the problems encountered in the science.
Geodetic Datum Overview
- Introduction to geodetic datums, geometric earth models, global coordinate systems (such as latitude and longitude), datum conversions, and related topics. University of Texas.
James Q. Jacobs - Geodesy Page
- Definitions relating to geodesy, explanations of coordinate systems, and geodesy formulas. Reference ellipsoid defined with derived geometrical constants, equation of the meridional ellipse, and geometry of the meridian section.
- CV and publications. Includes virtual library of geodesy and geomatics science, software, links and geoid portal pages.
- Develops software including geodetic standard software, international geo data and development tools for geo informatics.
Land Surveying and Geomatics: Geodesy
- Links to education and government sites.
Polish Internet Informant of Geodesy
- Provides links to established Polish companies which operate within land surveying, cartography, photogrammetry, land surveying information technology and real estate management and appraisal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 9, 2010 5:59:39 PM EST -