become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology/Structural_Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Tectonics
Boudinage, Ore Deposits, and Crustal Tectonics
- Information about how boudinage structures control the location and formation of ore deposits, and an analogue model for crustal tectonics.
Giovanni Guglielmo's Research Page on Salt Tectonics
- Contains free computer animations, 3-D visualization, and interpretations of physical and finite element models of salt tectonics. These materials are useful for geological research, teaching, brainstorming, and seismic interpretation.
Interactive Geologic, Geohydrologic and Geochemical Database and Model for the Little Snake River Drainage Basin, Wyoming
- Provides new baseline data to the oil and gas industry, water planners, water-well drillers, geologists, engineers and hydrologists. Online Geologic, hydrologic and geochemical database for the Little Snake River Drainage Basin in Wyoming.
Patrice Rey's Teaching Portfolio
- Lecture notes, slides, and related resources on structural geology, tectonics, geodynamics and petrophysics.
Structural Geology and Metamorphic Petrology on the WWW
- Extensive collection of links to Structural Geology and Metamorphic Petrology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 8:24:03 UTC -