become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rocks_and_Minerals/Publications
Rocks and Minerals
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals: Petrology and Mineralogy
Science: Technology: Mining: Publications
Agates of the Oregon Coast
- Full color illustrated guide providing information on agate, jasper, fossils and petrified wood commonly found on the Oregon Coast.
- Publishing the results of original scientific research in the general fields of mineralogy, crystallography, geochemistry, and petrology.
- Describes the 450-year search for a North American diamond mine, and the two men who found it in the 1990s, in the remote Far North.
- The Journal of the European Clay Group.
Clays and Clay Minerals
- Publishing articles of interest to the international community of clay scientists.
European Journal of Mineralogy
- Bimonthly journal of the mineralogical sciences, including mineralogy, petrology, geochemistry, crystallography, ore deposits, and related fields. Instructions to authors, tables of contents, and abstracts; full text access by subscription.
Lapis International, LCC
- English version of the extraLapis monograph series.
- Publishing the results of original scientific research in the fields of mineralogy, geochemistry and petrology, including extra-terrestrial materials.
- The world's foremost publication for mineral collectors.
- Journals of the Mineralogical Society of America.
- Monthly newsletter with information and field trip reports about rockhounding in the southwestern USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 9:24:06 UTC -