become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rocks_and_Minerals/Minerals
Rocks and Minerals
Business: Mining and Drilling: Mineral Exploration and Extraction
Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Education
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Gemstone
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Rockhounding
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals: Petrology and Mineralogy
Science: Physics: Crystallography
French Association of Micromineralogy
- Information, images and references related to micro minerals and French mineral localities and a directory of worldwide collectors.
GneissWare Mineral Catalog
- Offers software for managing and cataloging mineral collections. Trial version available for download.
Ken's Fluorescent Minerals
- Includes photos of fluorescent minerals, reference sources, and links.
Lithos and Minerals
- Image libraries and some information on zeolites (mostly from India) and their associated minerals.
The Mineral and Gemstone Kingdom
- An interactive reference guide to rocks, minerals, and gemstones.
The Mineral Mine
- Photographs and information on a number of naturally-occurring minerals.
Minerals and Mineralogy
- Descriptions and photography of several common minerals.
- Fernando Metelli provides a large number of photographs and information about minerals from Italy and other parts of Europe.
Minerals of Scotland
- Contains articles on Scotland's minerals, over 235 photographs, 70 location-specific photographs, with pages and photographs about minerals of the United Kingdom.
- Educational articles, reports about collecting locales, images, and other resources for collectors of minerals and fossils.
Natural Zeolites: History, Morphology and Occurrence
- Volker Betzon provides information and photographs of natural zeolites, references on zeolite locations and offers exchange with other collectors.
Timberlake Rose Rock Museum
- Located in Noble, Oklahoma. Information and pictures on the local barite mineralization.
Zircon: The Key Mineral
- Information on the properties, occurrences, and some specific research of the mineral Zircon.
Usenet sci.geo.geology -
Usenet sci.geo.mineralogy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2015 at 0:36:09 UTC -