become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic: Institute of Geology
- Research includes structural geology, magnetostratigraphy, petrology, geochemistry of endogenous and exogenous processes, economic geology, phytopaleontology and zoopaleontology, Quaternary geology and environmental sciences.
Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences: Geology Institute
- Undertakes fundamental research, and applied research in various fields of geology, geophysics, geochemistry, ecogeology and other Earth sciences.
Chinese Academy of Sciences: Institute of Geology and Geophysics
- Undertaking wide-ranging research into geodynamics, environments, disasters and mineral resources.
Geology and Geophysics Research Group
- At the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK. Research includes the tectonics and dynamics of active plate boundaries and continental margins, deep-water sedimentation processes, fault system growth and high resolution geophysics.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology: Institute of Geology
- Research activities include structural geology and tectonics, climate geology, micropaleontology, engineering geology and earth surface process.
Tallinn University of Technology: Institute of Geology
- Independent research, development and teaching institution. Includes a history of the Institute, its structure, staff, research, laboratory, services and teaching.
UniSA: Applied Geology Research Group
- Main activities are in the fields of petroleum geology, Cambrian and Tertiary palaeontology, geomorphology and geomorphometry, Quaternary geology, sedimentology and economic geology.
University of Aberdeen: Geology and Petroleum Geology
- Research themes include sediment flux, climate change and tectonics; tectonics and structural geology; terrestrial ecosystems; deep-water frontiers; geofluids and porous media; meteorite impacts and astrobiology.
University of British Columbia: Mineral Deposit Research Unit
- Collaborative venture between UBC and the mining industry. Research is focused on mineral exploration related problems.
University of California, Davis: Geology Department: DY Sumner's Group
- Provides information on present and past graduate and undergraduate students and their research interests.
University of Leicester: Crustal Process Group
- Investigates the evolution of the Earth's crust, and its interrelationships with the mantle, hydrosphere and atmosphere.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 11, 2013 7:45:09 AM EST -