become an editor
the entire directory
only in Petroleum/Geophysical_Exploration
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Petroleum: Geophysical Exploration
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Operating Companies: Exploration and Production
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Data and Software: Geophysical
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics: Products and Services: Consulting
- Applying geologic concepts of Earth structure and integrating geophysical information such as gravity, magnetic, well log, and seismic data. Also provides a Gulf of Mexico tectonic history.
Earth Measurement Corp.
- Near-surface geophysical data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
Fairfield Industries Incorporated
- Fairfield is a geophysical company known for its development and use of advanced technology for acquisition and processing, and its licensing of seismic data.
G.A. Ryzhikov and M.S. Biryulina, Consultants
- Special processing for traditional marine data using "Partial Synergetic Imaging-", or PSI-criterion.
- Geophysical contractor providing gravity and magnetic services and products to the international oil and mining industry. Offices in Leeds and Houston.
- Interpretation of gravity and magnetics for hydrocarbon exploration.
Hereward Resources Ltd
- Oil and gas exploration consultant. Tim Papworth provides details of past and present projects, and clients for whom work has been done.
- Seismic, gravity and AVO interpretation as well as oil and gas prospect generation.
Interactive Interpretation & Training, Inc.
- Outsourcing geoscience for the upstream petroleum industry: geophysics, geology, petroleum engineering, geochemistry, workstation rental. Landmark and GeoQuest software.
ISI GmbH: International Seismic Interpretation
- Consultancy services include project setup, interpretation and integration.
- Acquisition of seismic and other geophysical data, geothermal surveys and remote sensing. Japan based.
- Survey and geophysical consultants to the oil and gas industry.
- Onshore and marine seismic acquisition and analysis. Reservoir imaging, characterization and monitoring. Multiclient 3D data library.
- Offering gravity and magnetic survey specification, processing and interpretation. Proprietary software.
RGR: Method of Effective Specular Points
- A novel approach to Reflector Geometry Reconstruction: proper assimilation of prestacked multioffset traveltimes, macro-model-independent seismic reflection (depth) imaging.
Seismic Consultants Group Pty. Ltd.
- SCG provides personnel for field supervision and quality control of geophysical surveys to the oil and gas exploration industry worldwide.
Seismic Imaging Research
- Research reports on subsalt imaging, depth migration, velocity model building, seismic modeling, converted mode energy and overpressure prediction.
Seismic Pros Consultants
- Offers quality control and management services to the oil and gas exploration industry in the fields of seismic, project management, HSE, survey and scouting.
- Offers to carry out processing of customer's geophysical data and search for oil and gas pools. Explains its services and the methodology it uses, and provides testimonials.
Seistronix RAS-24 Exploration Seismograph
- Seistronix manufactures, leases and sells exploration seismographs and related geophysical equipment for oil, gas, mineral and general geotechnical exploration using seismic refraction, 2D and 3D seismic reflection.
Sharp Deconvolution in P-tau Domain
- Elimination of intrabed multiples: SoSI-inversion. Site shows a novel approach to the comprehensive elimination of multiples -including intrabed ones. It is based on recursive representation of Born series inversion and realized in a form of a fast routine, capable of running in a fully automatic mode.
Signature Seismic Processing Inc.
- 2D and 3D seismic data processing services for both land and marine datasets.
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Home page of the SEG, which hosts 2 monthly publications- The Leading Edge and the SEG Journal, and yearly trade shows, at the international, national, and regional level. The major organization for geophysicists involved in exploration and production of hydrocarbons.
- Seismic data acquisition, interpretation and modeling, including prospect evaluation.
- Specializes in seismic interpretation and visualization for oil and gas companies, utilizing advanced computer technologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 6:35:08 UTC -