become an editor
the entire directory
only in Petroleum/Consulting
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Consulting: Reservoir Engineering
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Field Services
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Test and Inspection
3D Geo Petroleum Consultants
- Provides seismic-structural geology solutions for the petroleum, mineral and geothermal industries with experience in Asia and the Middle East.
Applied Petroleum Technology
- Provides organic and inorganic geochemistry and basin modeling services.
Argo Geological Consultants
- Providing geology, stratigraphy, sedimentology, structural interpretation, production geology, and data management.
- Petrography, petroleum geology, reservoir studies, basin analysis, core logging and well appraisal. Based in Scotland. Experience in Former Soviet Union.
Carbonate Research Consulting Inc.
- Worldwide geologic, geophysical, engineering and training services in carbonate rocks for the oil industry.
- Geological consulting for exploration and development.
Chinook Consulting Services
- Specialists providing wellsite geological supervision, core and cuttings petrographic studies and operations geology services.
Davis-Namson Consulting Geologists
- Offers structural geology and petroleum consulting services.
Dawson Geophysical Company
- Acquires and analyzes 3-d seismic data used in determining whether subsurface geologic conditions appear favorable for the accumulation of oil and natural gas.
The Discovery Group, Inc.
- Consulting petroleum geologists specializing in petrophysics, reservoir characterization, mapping and stratigraphy.
- Develops prospects and provides consulting services. Works primarily in the Rocky Mountain area.
Exterra Geoscience Web Page
- Specializing in the processing and analysis of dipmeter and borehole image data.
- Geological engineering and technical services. Geological field Trips. Based in New Zealand.
- Reservoir quality consortium. Research on sandstone diagenesis and development of improved subsurface petrophysical models.
- Alliance of exploration and production consultants based in New Zealand. E-solutions for SE Asia, Australia and worldwide.
Geotrace Technologies, Inc.
- Reservoir service company which develops methods for the imaging and analysis of subsurface data for the purpose of evaluating reservoirs.
GeOvations Geological Consultants
- Wellsite geology and log analysis. UK based.
- Oil and gas consulting company, providing integrated services for new ventures, exploration, appraisal and development projects.
- UK company with worldwide experience focused on providing geochemical data and interpretation services to the petroleum industry.
- Geologic and geophysical consulting services for exploration and development projects. Houston based. Some Russian and Spanish language skills.
Huges Offshore Group
- Offers new and used offshore drilling equipment, anchors, buoys and towing gear.
LTRO - Locate the Remaining Oil
- Development petroleum engineering consultants offering expertise in oil and gas field development.
Michael G. Mackenzie, Ph.D.
- Gulf Coast subsurface interpretation for exploration and development.
Moody Sandman Associates
- Consultants offering petroleum exploration, sedimentology, stratigraphy and wellsite services, mainly in North Africa.
- Integrate geochemical, geological, and engineering data to evaluate origin of seeps, charge risk assessment and reservoir continuity. Oil viscosity and gravity predicted.
Petro-gen Geoconsultancy Ltd.
- On-site geological consultant for drilling operations. Experienced in detecting and dealing with abnormal pressures.
PRISEM Geoscience Consulting LLC
- Consulting firm specializing in exploration geology, structural geology, carbonate stratigraphy, information resources, potential-field geophysics, and geochronology for the petroleum industry in North America.
Raven Ridge Resources
- Specializing in coalbed methane and coal mine methane development worldwide.
Reservoir Associates International
- Specializing in sedimentological and diagenetic studies of clastic strata and subsurface reservoir analysis.
Rose and Associates
- Specializing in risk analysis for exploration and production operators. Education, consulting services and highly specialized software.
Scheevel Geo Technologies
- Geological and geophysical reservoir evaluation, well planning and execution, 3D reservoir modeling.
- Geological and geophysical consulting. 20 years+ experience in exploration and production including USA, Venezuela and North Africa.
- Geo-research team providing the oil and gas industry with petroleum exploration, development and production research, technical solutions, studies and services.
- Provides consulting services in structural geology, regional geology, field mapping and subsurface interpretation for hydrocarbon and mining exploration and for seismotectonic hazard assessment in New Zealand and Australasia.
W.H. Pierce Exploration
- Middle East regional geology. Offering geologic maps and GIS data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 7:45:03 UTC -