become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geomorphology/Soil_Erosion
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geomorphology: Soil Erosion
Science: Agriculture: Soils: Erosion
Science: Environment: Water Resources
Applications of Caesium-137 in Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Studies
- Discusses the use of Caesium-137, an element of radioactive fallout, as a tracer to study the rates and patterns of soil erosion and deposition.
GCTE Focus 3 Soil Erosion Network
- Global Change and Terrestrial Ecosystems program to study and monitor soil erosion and to refine and adapt models for use in studies of environmental and climate change. Includes information about past conferences and links to related resources.
Laboratory for Experimental Geomorphology, Catholic University Louvain, Belgium
- A key area of interest of the Laboratory for Experimental Geomorphology is the study of the processes and mechanics of overland flow hydraulics and soil erosion, including raindrop impact, interrill and rill erosion, gully erosion and tillage erosion.
National Soil Erosion Research Laboratory
- Homepage of the National Soil Erosion Research Laboratory of the Agricultural Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
Rainfall erosion processes and prediction
- Raindrop impact induced erosion processes and modeling, erosion modeling at the catchment (watershed) scale.
Sediment Database of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- The site provides free, online access to a large database of daily suspended sediment values at 1593 measurement stations along rivers of the U.S.A..
Soil and Water Conservation Society
- The Soil and Water Conservation Society is an international organization that fosters the science and the art of soil and water conservation to achieve sustained use of land resources.
Soil Erosion and Global Change: COST Action 623
- The COST Program is an initiative of the European Commission to stimulate Coordination of Scientific and Technical Research in Europe. Aim of COST Action 623 is to coordinate all soil erosion research in Europe and to further the study of the relationship between soil erosion and global change.
Soil Erosion Site
- Background information, links to organizations, projects, meetings, data sets, and models.
TEKTRAN: Retrieval system of U.S. agricultural research results
- TEKTRAN summaries on the Internet are selected pre-publication notices of recent research results from the Agricultural Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 6:00:10 PM EST -