become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology/Geomorphology
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geomorphology
Caves and Karst
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics
Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Rivers and Streams
Science: Social Sciences: Geography
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems
This category in other languages:
- Investigation into the possible origin of these enigmatic wetland depressions scattered across the Eastern U.S. coastal plain from southern New Jersey to northern Florida.
Deserts: Geology and Resources
- USGS online book, written for a general audience. Covers desert climates, desert landforms, sand dunes and aeolian processes, evaporite mineral deposits, and related topics.
Geomorphology Home Page, University of Virginia
- Information and research on fluvial geomorphology and landform evolution on Mars.
Is Geomorphology within Geography or Geology?
- Extended discussion of the question whether geomorphology is a subdiscipline of geology or of physical geography.
Mystery of Pothole Origins
- Photo essay on potholes of the Niagara Escarpment. Links to other sites on potholes.
Selected Geomorphological Features in Austria and in the Alps
- Short discussions of several glacial and fluvial landforms.
The Virtual Geomorphology
- Electronic textbook assembled from links to on-line resources. Languages: English, Polish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 7:37:28 PM EST -