become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology/Geochronology
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geochronology
Fossils by Geologic Interval
Methods for Quaternary Era
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Sedimentary Petrology: Sedimentology and Stratigraphy: Sequence Stratigraphy
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology
This category in other languages:
Berkeley Geochronology Center
- Non-profit scientific research institution dedicated to establishing the history of the Earth, its various inhabitants, and its interactions with the rest of our Solar System, throughout the 4.6 billion years of our Planet's existence.
Geochronology Working Group at Vienna University
- Uses radiometric dating and classical geochronological methods to constrain the timing of geological processes, primarily in the Eastern Alps, the Carpathian - Pannonian region and adjoining area, and the Bohemian Massif. Includes descriptions of several isotopic techniques.
- USGS on-line publication about the relative and radiometric geologic time scales, age of the earth, index fossils, and related topics.
- Lecture notes on different methods of measuring geologic time.
Web Time Machine
- Geologic time scale with links for each time interval.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 31, 2009 6:07:52 PM EDT -