the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/Geology
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Rocks and Minerals
History of Geology
Instruments and Supplies
Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
- Geologists answer submitted questions about geology.
Earth Science World
- American Geological Institute resources for teachers and students. Includes searchable database of earth images, geologic time scale, and interactive features.
Evolving Earth Foundation
- Earth science and natural science resources, articles and online education.
GeoSmitty's Geology and Outdoor Pages
- Information about geology, geocaching and other outdoor adventures.
Geography Site: Physical Geography
- Illustrated descriptions and explanations of earthquakes, plate tectonics, glaciers and glacial landforms, and volcanoes and volcanic deposits, intended for students up to age 16, but suitable for a wider audience.
- General geology portal site, including links, products, and a discussion forum for professionals and students.
- Geologic and natural history landscape photography of the western United States and Pacific islands.
- An information system aimed at archiving, publishing and distributing data from global change research with special emphasis on geological, marine and environmental sciences.
Strata: William Smith on the Web
- Publications of the father of modern geology, who first drew a chart of the strata under the surface of the earth. Printable version of Smith's famous geologic map of England.
Walter Geology Library
- Listing of virtual and on-line geologic field trip guidebooks.
Usenet sci.geo.geology -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 9, 2011 12:04:46 PM EDT -