become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geochemistry/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
7*M Research Group at Arizona State University
- This diverse research group's interests center on meteorites, mercury geochemistry, microprobe analysis, mineralogy and other associated fields. Includes details of current projects, publications, facilities and personnel.
Biogeochemistry and Isotope Geochemistry Group
- At the Department of Environmental Geosciences, Universität Wien, Austria. Undertaking research into biogeochemical processes in sedimentary and weathering environments, in aquatic and terrestrial systems.
Biomineralization (Paris-Sud U.)
- Research programs, laboratory equipment and staff, and contact information for this facility in the Earth Sciences Department.
Division of Geochemistry: Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Researchers seek to understand Earth’s environments by studying its history and the processes that have governed these environments, using chemical and isotope analyses of samples of air, water, biological remains, rocks and meteorites
Environmenal Geochemistry Research
- At the Byrd Polar Research Center, Ohio State University, USA. Includes details of the people and the varied research projects in which they are involved.
Environmental Geochemistry Group
- At the Johannes Gutenberg-University in Mainz, Germany. Undertaking basic and applied research into speciation and transformation of trace metals and metalloids during biogeochemical processes in both natural and anthropogenic environments.
Geochemistry Research Group
- At Kalmar University, Sweden. Research is focused on how major and trace elements are redistributed and transported in the environment, how they end up in streams and ground waters, and how they are taken up by plants and animals.
Geochemistry Research Group: University of Bristol
- Research into understand natural processes on a range of temporal and spatial scales, specialising in the use of isotopic tracers to understand the nature and chronology of cycling between the major reservoirs of the Earth.
Isotope Geochemistry Laboratory (U. of Maryland)
- Description of the general laboratory, analytical equipment, and facilities for sample preparation. Includes summaries of active research areas, staff, and publications arising from research in this laboratory.
Mantle Geochemistry Research Group
- At the Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University, UK. Undertaking research into the composition, dynamics and evolution of the mantle and the origin of the magmas that it produces across the spectrum of tectonic settings.
National Oceanography Centre, Southampton: Geochemistry
- Research is focused on two main themes, quantifying geochemical exchanges between Earth reservoirs and quantifying, forecasting, and mitigating the effects of climate change, pollution, global consumption and geohazards on society.
Organic Geochemistry Unit
- At the School of Chemistry, Bristol University, UK. Research is focused on understanding the biogeochemistry of modern-day and ancient environments and the way that it is affected by natural processes and the actions of mankind.
Petroleum and Environmental Geochemistry Group
- At the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Plymouth, UK. Includes details of the Group, the research being undertaken and publications.
- At the Department of Earth Sciences, Cambridge University, UK. Main areas of research are weathering, erosion and climate change, ocean ridge hydrothermal fluxes and CO2 sequestration.
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry
- Devoted to the study of chemical processes in the ocean and chemical fluxes to and from the oceans. Staff lists, facilities, talk schedules, and research summaries.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 9:35:08 UTC -