become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geochemistry/Publications
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry: Publications
Petrology and Mineralogy
Science: Chemistry: Publications
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications
- Journal of the International Association of Geochemistry and Cosmochemistry. Tables of contents, abstracts, and on-line access to articles (subscribers only).
- The official publication of the European Association for Geochemistry, with organic and inorganic research from around the world. Searchable indexes and on-line access to articles (subscribers only).
- Semi-quarterly bulletin of the Society of Economic Geologists, publishing original research on all classes of ore deposits. Subscription information, list of recent and upcoming papers, and instructions for submitting papers.
Environmental Geochemistry and Health
- Publishes original research papers, research notes and reviews across the broad field of environmental geochemistry. Aims and scope of the journal, subscription information, instructions for authors, a searchable database, and a free on-line sample copy.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, and Geosystems (G3)
- Electronic journal of the American Geophysical Union and the Geochemical Society, which publishes articles related to the physics and chemistry of the Earth. News and FAQ, subscription information, instructions for authors and reviewers, and indexes.
Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis
- Journal covering all aspects of the application of geochemistry to the exploration and study of mineral resources and related fields, including the geochemistry of the environment.
Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
- Journal of both The Geochemical Society and The Meteoritical Society. Publishes original research in physical chemistry, petrology, terrestrial chemical processes, inorganic and organic geochemistry, isotope geochemistry, and lunar and planetary science. Tables of contents and indices, and on-line access to articles for subscribers.
Journal of Geochemical Exploration
- Publishes research on all aspects of geochemistry of the environment and the application of geochemistry to mineral resource exploration. Tables of contents, indices, and on-line access to articles for subscribers.
- International journal focusing on all chemical aspects of the marine environment, including theoretical and experimental research. Tables of contents and indices, and on-line access to articles for subscribers.
Meteoritics and Planetary Science
- Journal of The Meteoritical Society, which investigates meteorites, lunar samples, planetary evolution, and the history of the solar system. Tables of contents and abstracts, information for manuscript and review contributors, ordering information, and electronic issues (for subscribers only).
- Official bulletin of the Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits, focussing on experimental and applied geochemistry emphasizing ore deposits. Subscription information, information for authors, tables of contents, and abstracts. Articles can be downloaded as PDF files.
Ore Geology Reviews
- Publishes recent advances from fields related to the study of, and search for, ore deposits. Tables of contents, author index, ordering information, and on-line access to articles for subscribers.
- Publishes peer-reviewed research on all aspects of geochemistry in which organic compounds play a major role. Full-text on-line articles (available to subscribers), search boxes, and special issue information.
Physics and Chemistry of the Earth
- Three-part journal, with Part B covering hydrology and water resources and Part C covering solar, planetary, and atmospheric science. Tables of contents and indices, and on-line articles for subscribers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2012 at 1:46:58 UTC -