become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geochemistry/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry: Products and Services
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services
- Chemostratigraphy is an intuitive stratigraphic technique that utilises changes in the bulk inorganic geochemistry of sediments to map out changes in provenance, diagenesis, palaeoclimate and facies. Includes scientific rationale and description of practical applications.
Chris Clayton Geochemistry Services
- Consultancy specializing in geochemistry as applied to petroleum exploration and production, with subsidiary groundwater chemistry and mineral exploration projects.
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
- Provides geochemical and biochemical services to the petroleum and energy industries. Company profile, descriptions of services, including product packages, and contact information.
Environmental Geochemistry Consulting
- EGC is a consulting company specializing in advanced chemical fingerprinting for identification, differentiation and source-allocation of hydrocarbon contaminants, environmental forensic geochemistry and litigation support.
Exploration Geochemistry Services
- Off-shore and on-shore geochemical sampling of gases, water, and sediments for oil and gas exploration. Provides example applications for geochemical exploration surveys.
Geo-Microbial Technologies, Inc.
- Worldwide use of surface exploration techniques for oil and gas exploration, integrating geochemical evidence of hydrocarbons with geology and geophysics. Analytical techniques, surveys, survey design, and contact information.
- Laboratory facilities provide a range of analytical and electron and optical microscope services to the mineral exploration industry. Includes case histories and research publications on thermal history reconstruction.
Integrated Geochemical Interpretation Ltd
- Geochemical consultancy services and associated training courses and software. Includes a list of services and description of workflows, technical publications and course offerings.
Isotech Laboratories, Inc. (Champaign, Il.)
- Information on the company, staff, and facilities, as well as the types of compositional, stable isotope, and radiogenic isotope analyses performed for the oil and gas industry. Analysis price lists and turnaround times are also provided, along with information on sampling containers and procedures.
- Petroleum fluids consultancy to the petroleum and carbon sequestration industry. Specialises in phase equilibria and chemical changes of petroleum during migration, accumulation, production and processing. Includes a list of services and consultant profiles.
SGS Group: Geochemical Services
- Supplies chemical analysis services to the minerals sector with over 100 commercial and mine-site labs globally.
TDI-Brooks International, Inc.
- Provides an analytical laboratory facility and marine research vessels for field services related to geochemistry and environmental chemistry.
- Provides geochemical services to the energy industry. Services include wellsite sampling, core analysis, geochemistry, and evaluation of unconventional reservoirs including heavy oil, gas shale and coal bed methane.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:47:26 AM EDT -