become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geochemistry/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry: Organizations
Science: Chemistry: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
Association of Applied Geochemists
- International organization specializing in the field of exploration and applied geochemistry (past publisher of Journal of Geochemical Exploration; current publisher of Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis). Site has membership and journal information, event schedules, and association information.
Association of Petroleum Geochemical Explorationists
- Professional organization dedicated to the development and advancement of surface and near-surface geochemical exploration for oil and gas. Provides publication and membership information, history, and contacts.
Division of Geochemistry, American Chemical Society
- Information on Division membership, newsletters, history, and meetings.
European Association of Organic Geochemists
- An international association based in The Hague, the EAOG publishes the academic journal Organic Geochemistry. Membership information, schedules of meetings, and a newsletter archive.
The Geochemical Society
- Non-profit international society encompassing all aspects of geochemistry. Publisher of The Geochemical News, and co-sponsor of the research journals Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, and Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry. Information on membership, up-coming conferences, and contact information for all Society members.
The International Mineralogical Association
- Promotes international cooperation in the mineralogical sciences by organizing meetings and field excursions and by sponsoring publications. Provides lists of individual national member groups, working research groups, council members, and bylaws.
The Meteoritical Society
- An international non-profit organization of meteorite and small solar system body researchers. Membership information, list of upcoming meetings, newsletters, and links to members and related organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 7:05:08 UTC -