become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/Geochemistry
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry
Rocks and Minerals
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
This category in other languages:
Archives of ISOGEOCHEM
- Searchable archives of the e-mail group for stable isotope geochemistry.
- Primarily a directory to fluid inclusion-related resources. Links are provided for old and upcoming meetings and short courses, a few organizations, and some archived forums on research issues.
- Wikipedia article on the branch of science involving the study of the chemical composition of the Earth and other planets, and the chemical processes and reactions that govern the composition of rocks and soils.
Geotech.org - Geology and Geochemistry
- Educational site for those interested in learning about surface exploration techniques used for oil and gas. Includes images, analogs, bibliographies, and services.
- Online textbook by William M. White.
- Information about the e-mail discussion list for stable isotope geochemistry. Includes many isotope-related links including available positions, research laboratories, short course and workshop listings, and a searchable message archive.
- Summarizes the geochemical results obtained by NASA's Mars Pathfinder mission. Includes plots of geochemical trends, and comparisons with earlier Viking mission data as well as with Earth geochemistry.
Stable Isotopes and Mineral Resource Investigations
- An information hand-out from the US Geological Survey, introducing the topic of stable isotopes and providing some examples of their use in determining the origins of mineral deposits in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2014 at 2:56:40 UTC -