become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/Directories
Rocks and Minerals
This category in other languages:
- A resource that aims to select a wide range of topics to be made available for researchers, teachers, students, and decision makers involved in the field. Composed of four main areas: research, education, Earth Affairs Magazine, and links.
- Internet directory of companies, associations, government, and education sites for the environmental, geology, geotechnical, hydrogeology, mining, and petroleum fields.
- Resources for geoscientists, engineers, and other environmental professionals. Includes free resources, software, books, and instruments.
Geolor Earth Watch
- Summaries of and links to environmental issues and Earth phenomena.
- Resources for human geography, physical geography, planning, geoscience and environmental science. Provided by Utrecht University Library.
- Free internet link directory for geotechnical engineers and researchers including links to online free books, manuals, theses, papers and reports in geotechnical engineering field.
Intute : Earth Sciences
- Provides free access to high quality resources on the Internet. Each resource has been evaluated and categorised by subject specialists based at UK universities. Our target audience is students, staff and researchers in higher and further education.
Links for Mineralogists
- Annotated links to internet resources, especially for mineralogists, petrologists, crystallographers,and geologists.
- Live information and views on volcanoes, space, solar eclipses, hurricanes and links to live views from around Earth.
Wind and Sea
- Atmospheric and oceanic sciences Internet Resource Locator provided by the NOAA Central Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 18:15:12 UTC -