become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/Directories
Rocks and Minerals
This category in other languages:
- A resource that aims to select a wide range of topics to be made available for researchers, teachers, students, and decision makers involved in the field. Composed of four main areas: research, education, Earth Affairs Magazine, and links.
- Resources for geoscientists, engineers, and other environmental professionals. Includes free resources, software, books, and instruments.
Geolor Earth Watch
- Summaries of and links to environmental issues and Earth phenomena.
- Resources for human geography, physical geography, planning, geoscience and environmental science. Provided by Utrecht University Library.
- Free internet link directory for geotechnical engineers and researchers including links to online free books, manuals, theses, papers and reports in geotechnical engineering field.
- Live information and views on volcanoes, space, solar eclipses, hurricanes and links to live views from around Earth.
Wind and Sea
- Atmospheric and oceanic sciences Internet Resource Locator provided by the NOAA Central Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 18:35:07 UTC -