become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weather_Phenomena/Nor'Easters
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena: Nor'Easters
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Atlantic: Weather
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Weather
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: Know the Dangers of Nor’easters
- Information on what to do before and during a nor'easter as well as areas vulnerable to them.
- Describes the formation and characteristics of this type of winter storm. Wikipedia.
The Perfect Storm (2000) - IMDb
- Synopsis, cast, and other information about the movie based on the 1991 Perfect Storm.
The Perfect Storm - October 1991
- Detailed scientific look at the east coast storm of late October/early November 1991. Also known as "The Halloween Storm" or the "1991 Unnamed Hurricane".
- Gives a clear and understandable definition for nor'easters along with examples of destructive nor'easters.
What is a Nor'easter?
- Explanation of the components of a nor'easter from How Stuff Works.
What is a noreaster?
- Information and examples of nor'easters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:54:05 PM EDT -