become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meteorology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Research Groups and Centers
Antarctic and Arctic
US Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Climatology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Academic Departments
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
Science: Environment: Climate Change: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Environment: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
AER's Radiative Transfer Working Group
- Atmospheric and Environmental Research Inc. Public Release Radiative Transfer Models and Databases.
Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program
- A large global change research program, with nowadays an emphasis on cloud measurements.
Climate Research Division
- Climate Research Division, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego.
Coastal Weather Research Center
- Department of Earth Sciences at the University of South Alabama. Conducts meteorological research and offers severe warning services to businesses.
- Description of the European Land Data Assimilation infrastructure project.
Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Performs fundamental oceanic and atmospheric research and develops new remote-sensing systems and techniques.
European Storm Forecast Experiment
- EStoFEx is the initiative of a group of European meteorologists to find out how severe convection can be forecast in (semi-)operational practice on the European continent.
Karlsruhe University: Institute for Meteorology and Climate Research
- Troposphere research on the climate, water cycle and trace constituents.
- Personal homepage of researcher working on atmospheric transport modeling.
Mesoscale & Microscale Meteorology Division of National Center for Atmospheric Research
- MMM strives to advance the understanding of the mesoscale and microscale aspects of weather and climate, and to create and refine computer models to predict these processes in order to benefit society.
NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS)
- Atmospheric research from space.
National Severe Storms Laboratory
- DOC/NOAA/OAR/Environmental Research Laboratories.
Prof. Dr. Paul J. Crutzen
- Winner of the Nobel prize for Chemistry 1995. CV, publications and research interests in atmospheric chemical processes.
Prof. V. (Ram) Ramanathan
- Director, Center for Clouds, Chemistry and Climate. Research interests include oceanography, atmospheric brown clouds and global warming.
- Information about the physics of snow crystals and snowflakes as well as the history of early scientific observations and photographs, how to take photos, preserving snow crystals, and unusual snowflakes.
Understanding Atmosphere-Ecosystem Interactions at Multiple Scales
- Information on a research project aiming to improve understanding of how the atmosphere interacts with the physical, biological and social components of ecosystems at multiple spatial and temporal scales.
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
- UCAR strives to advance the understanding of weather and climate in order to benefit society.
World Meteorological Organization
- Geneva-based organization providing scientific voice on the state and behaviour of the Earth's atmosphere and climate.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 20:15:09 UTC -