become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Forensic
Products and Services
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science
Accu Weather Forensic Services
- Offers a wide range of products and services related to litigation support. Meteorologists offer expert witness testimony regarding forensic meteorology or past weather events. Case studies and clients testimonials available.
Climatological Consulting Corporation
- Private consulting company providing litigation support and expert testimony in forensic meteorology, climatology, aviation weather, and related areas.
- Reconstruction of weather-climate conditions for civil/criminal litigation, expert court testimony, site investigations, risk management support for insurance industry.
- Legal consultant in meteorology and atmospheric physics with expertise in lightning, negligent cloud seeding and negligent weather forecasts.
Forensic Meteorology Assoc, Inc
- Nationwide service, providing forensic weather investigation and expert testimony.
Forensic Weather Consultants
- An Albany, New York consulting firm that provides past weather records, analysis, interpretation and expert testimony to numerous legal and insurance professionals all across the United States.
- Forensic meteorology and climatological research firm, based in Iowa, providing support for legal investigations and litigation.
Genesis Weather Solutions, LLC
- Weather reconstruction for the legal and insurance industry as well as expert testimony in the field of meteorology. Specializing in the reconstruction of snowfall, rainfall, hail, wind and lightning events using Doppler radar and other current meteorological technology
How The Weatherworks
- Nationwide forensic weather services, including event reconstruction, investigation, interpretation and expert witness testimony.
- Provides snowstorm totals after winter storms, legal and insurance expert testimony and weather research and comprehensive weather data. Alerts, warnings and radio weather reports emailed.
MES Forensics Services
- Forensic consultant providing past weather data and analysis, expert witness testimony, mediation support and consulting services.
Meteorological Evaluation Services Company
- Forensic meteorology and climatology consulting firm providing nationwide services: certified weather records and forecasts, analysis, reports, and expert testimony.
- Provides expert weather consulting services to a variety of industries and individuals impacted by weather and climate in the Chicago area, the Midwest and throughout the United States and Canada.
- Forensic weather company specializing in site specific past weather reports, verbal consultation, weather verification and expert witness testimony for legal professionals, insurance companies and engineers.
Weather or Not Consulting, LLC
- Specializing in weather-related claims investigation, forensic meteorology and other related services.
Weather Research Center Forensic Meteorology
- WRC provides expert witnesses on tropical meteorology, marine meteorology, weather and storms.
- Provides past weather information for law firms and insurance carriers nationwide. Courtroom testimony is available. Over 30 years experience.
Weather Works Your Weather Experts
- Weather experts specializing in forensic meteorology, weather expert courtroom testimony, past weather data, certified weather reports, certified weather data, weather research, site inspections and review of adversarial reports.
West Coast Weather LLC
- Forensic meteorology company. Provides historical weather data, reports and expert testimony for legal cases and insurance investigations.
- A weather consulting firm providing expert weather testimony, past weather reports and data, climate studies and forecasts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 15:35:12 UTC -