become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meteorology/Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Meteorological Society
- Promotes the development, dissemination, information and education on the atmospheric and related oceanic and hydrologic sciences. About the organization, publications, education programs, policy issues, and other topics.
China Meteorological Administration
- Organizes China's meteorological services, plans the meteorological observation and information networks and weather stations, and manages the national weather forecast and warning systems and short-range climate prediction.
The Cloud Appreciation Society
- Organization promoting an interest in clouds, with news, forums, photograph gallery and members area.
European Meteorological Society
- EMS provides a forum for disseminating information and facilitating discussions on themes and issues connected with meteorology, hydrology, oceanography, earth observation and the climate system.
International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
- IAMAS provides the scientific community with platforms to present, discuss and promote the newest achievements in meteorology, atmospheric science and related fields.
Irish Meteorological Society
- Aims to support and develop an interest in Meteorology in Ireland. Holds lectures and meetings.
National Weather Association
- Non-profit, professional association supporting and promoting excellence in operational meteorology and related activities. Makes grants, awards scholarships, holds annual meetings and publishes a journal and newsletter.
Royal Meteorological Society
- UK society for anyone whose profession or interests are connected with weather. Shows the history, membership benefits, educational activities, planned meetings and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2011 at 18:43:48 UTC -