become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atmospheric_Sciences/Meteorology
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: The Earth: The Atmosphere: Weather
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics
Science: Environment: Air Quality
Science: Environment: Climate Change
This category in other languages:
Artificial Intelligence and Meteorology
- Collection of links to web resources related to the applications of artificial intelligence to the field of weather forecasting.
Citizen Weather Observer Program
- A private/public partnership which collects weather data from individuals and makes it available to weather services. Site has information about setting up a station and joining the program, and access to the collected data.
- Source of global weather information for agriculture, aviation, commodities, construction, energy, forensics, and transportation. NEXRAD radar imagery via InterRAD.
Fremont's Contribution to Meteorology
- Fremont's 1848 description of the forces that govern the weather of California.
Japan Meteorological Agency
- Provides weather related news and climate, weather and earthquake information.
LWXI Community Forums
- Live Weather Images community forums message board with chat topics primarily about meteorology and current weather events as well as discussion about atmospheric physics, dynamics and modeling.
Meteorological and Climatologial Resources
- Comprehensive links to world-wide weather and climate information, as well as journals, newsgroups, job opportunities, software, and imagery.
- Highlights natural phenomena and current events from around the world.
Resources in Atmospheric Sciences
- An educational tool comprised of short articles on the subject and a comprehensive collection of links to outside weather sources.
- Blog about climate change, severe weather, storm chasing and spotting, atmospheric phenomena and news in the world of science. Includes live weather data and photos.
- From the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Includes forecasts, maps, models, radar and satellite images, weather cams and a collection of weather-related links.
Weather and Climate Resources
- From the Institute of Global Environment and Society. Includes links to maps, analyses, climate data and satellite images.
- Meteorology information including glossary, definition of meteorological scales, software, poetry, and links.
Weber's Weather World
- Forecast and precipitation links, with imagery links to climate date, hurricane information, lightning strikes, satellite photos and the National Weather Service.
Usenet ne.weather -
Usenet sci.geo.meteorology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2012 at 6:05:04 UTC -