become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atmospheric_Sciences/Meteorology
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: The Earth: The Atmosphere: Weather
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics
Science: Environment: Air Quality
Science: Environment: Climate Change
This category in other languages:
Artificial Intelligence and Meteorology
- Collection of links to web resources related to the applications of artificial intelligence to the field of weather forecasting.
Citizen Weather Observer Program
- A private/public partnership which collects weather data from individuals and makes it available to weather services. Site has information about setting up a station and joining the program, and access to the collected data.
- Source of global weather information for agriculture, aviation, commodities, construction, energy, forensics, and transportation. NEXRAD radar imagery via InterRAD.
Fremont's Contribution to Meteorology
- Fremont's 1848 description of the forces that govern the weather of California.
Japan Meteorological Agency
- Provides weather related news and climate, weather and earthquake information.
Meteorological and Climatologial Resources
- Comprehensive links to world-wide weather and climate information, as well as journals, newsgroups, job opportunities, software, and imagery.
- Highlights natural phenomena and current events from around the world.
Resources in Atmospheric Sciences
- An educational tool comprised of short articles on the subject and a comprehensive collection of links to outside weather sources.
- Blog about climate change, severe weather, storm chasing and spotting, atmospheric phenomena and news in the world of science. Includes live weather data and photos.
- From the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Includes forecasts, maps, models, radar and satellite images, weather cams and a collection of weather-related links.
- Meteorology information including glossary, definition of meteorological scales, software, poetry, and links.
Weber's Weather World
- Forecast and precipitation links, with imagery links to climate date, hurricane information, lightning strikes, satellite photos and the National Weather Service.
Usenet ne.weather -
Usenet sci.geo.meteorology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 4:15:04 UTC -