become an editor
the entire directory
only in Climatology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
Science: Environment: Climate Change: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Boston University: Climate and Vegetation Research Group
- Research includes clouds and atmospheric radiation, interactions, modeling, the terrestrial carbon cycle and the remote sensing of vegetation.
- German Climate Research Centre, Hamburg. Provides information in English on the Institute and their research.
ETH Zurich: Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science
- Research involves the study of weather phenomena, atmospheric composition and the climate system.
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory Home Page
- News, articles, data and other information on climate modelling.
High Plains Climate Center
- University of Nebraska offering reports and data on regional climate research.
Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science: University of Leeds
- Research is focused on understanding the physical and chemical processes that govern the behaviour of the Earth's atmosphere using both numerical models and field and laboratory experiments.
Los Alamos National Laboratory: Atmospheric, Climate and Environmental Dynamics
- Research is focused on the development of technologies in atmospheric sciences, ground surface exchange processes, terrestrial ecology and hydrology.
MIT Center for Global Change Science
- The CGCS seeks to better understand the natural mechanisms in ocean, atmosphere and land systems that together control the Earth's climate, and to apply improved knowledge to problems of predicting climate changes.
National Centre for Atmospheric Science: Tropical Climate Group
- The Group aims to develop our understanding of tropical variability in the coupled atmosphere-ocean system and investigate the variability of the Asian Summer Monsoon and identify factors that influence its predictability.
National Oceanography Centre, Southampton: Ocean Observing and Climate
- The Ocean Circulation and Climate research group is looking at the role of the ocean in changing climate.
University of Sheffield: Climate and Cryosphere
- Research focuses on the interactions between ice masses and periglacial environments, the Earth’s surface and climate, the impact of melting ice sheets on the ocean, its thermohaline circulation and the climate, and the climatic links of exchanges within the Earth System.
US NCAR Climate and Global Dynamics Division
- The National Center for Atmospheric Research's division devoted to climate modelling. Provide newsletters and an overview of their research.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 12:35:05 UTC -