become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atmospheric_Sciences/Climatology
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
Science: Environment: Climate Change
Society: Issues: Environment: Climate Change
Society: Issues: Environment: Opposing Views: Climate Change Skeptics
This category in other languages:
- Allows the user to access average temperature data by month for virtually any location in the world.
Climate and Radiation
- From the NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center. Includes information about aerosols, clouds, rainfall, remote sensing, current projects, publications and personnel.
Climate Models Prove More Reliable
- Research in the UK has shown that climate change models depend far more on the input parameters such as cloud properties, than the computer hardware or software used as many scientists had previously feared.
Introduction to Climate Dynamics and Climate Modelling
- Online textbook providing an overview of the components of the climate system, atmosphere, oceans and ice sheets and of the interactions between them.
NCDC: Get/View OnLine Climate Data
- Repository of U.S. weather observations and climate data, including maps, models, links and publications.
U.S. Climate Data
- Provides information regarding the temperature, precipitation, and sunshine for more than 5000 cities and locations in the United States. Includes climate charts and averages.
The WACMOS Project
- Water Cycle Multimission Observation Strategy is an European Space Agency initiative. It aims to set up a solid scientific basis for the creation of coherent long-term datasets of water-relevant geo-information.
- Climate data and sunrise and sunset displayed in charts and tables for more than 12,000 specific locations in over 140 countries and regions.
World Climate Data
- Weather rainfall and temperature data with long-term monthly averages for over 20,000 weather stations worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 13:15:10 UTC -