become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atmospheric_Physics/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Physics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Climatology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Atmospheric Sciences at Michigan Tech
- Provides information on the Michigan Tech atmospheric sciences graduate degree interdisciplinary research program.
Environmental and Applied Physics: University of New South Wales, Australia
- A summary of research into the properties and effects of aerosols in the atmosphere.
The Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP), University of Colorado
- Conducts basic theoretical and experimental research in planetary, atmospheric, magnetospheric, and solar physics.
NASA Ames Research Center
- The mission of the Atmospheric Physics Branch (SGP) is to advance the scientific knowledge and understanding of the physical processes that determine the behavior of the atmosphere on earth.
National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Plans, organizes, and conducts atmospheric and related research programs in collaboration with universities.
Observatory and World Radiation Center (PMOD/WRC), Switzerland
- Undertakes research using solar irradiance and atmospheric radiation measurement equipment. Contributions to various space experiments.
UMBC Department of Physics: Atmospheric Physics
- Research at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, includes making infrared, visible and ultraviolet measurements of gases and aerosols in the atmosphere using both passive and active remote sensing systems.
University of Adelaide: Atmospheric Physics Group
- The Group is studying the dynamics and structure of the atmosphere from the ground up to a height of about 100 km, using ground-based radar and optical systems.
University of Manchester: Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Describes the research activities being undertaken and the facilities available within the center.
University of Mississippi: Atmospheric Physics
- Undertaking research into the electrical structure of thunderstorms, primarily through observational methods.
University of Toronto: Atmospheric Physics
- Experimental, modeling, and theoretical studies of climate and dynamics from the cryosphere to the middle atmosphere. Remote sensing of atmospheres of Earth and Mars. Abstracts from seminars and FAQs on climate change.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 14:24:02 UTC -