become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atmospheric_Chemistry/Personal_Pages
deMontigny, David : graduate student, University of Regina
- The site identifies current research areas (carbon dioxide absorption), experience, and personal interests.
Jacob, Daniel : Professor, Harvard University
- Links to current and past research, personal information, and publications.
Lobert, Jürgen M. : Director of Analytical Services, Entegris Inc.
- A site for atmospheric chemistry and earth science that includes projects, publications, data, personal information and links for further studies.
Planetary Atmosphere Tectonic Machine Theory
- George James Ducas puts forward a theory about natural machines, the creation of life and supporting planetary atmospheres.
Singh, Hanwant B. : NASA Ames Research Center
- Information about atmospheric chemistry research and the journal "Atmospheric Environment."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2013 at 6:24:07 UTC -