the entire directory
only in Science/Earth_Sciences
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Paleogeography and Paleoclimatology
News and Media
Products and Services
This category in other languages:
- Geoscientific search engine which identifies the geological time context of web searches, helping the user to estimate the stratigraphy of web searches.
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Visualization Analysis Lab, E-Theater offers presentations of the latest Earth Science Discoveries on a portable large format, or IMAX screen.
Earth Science Australia
- Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and teachers as well as general information about earth science in Australia.
- Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
GeoRef Information System
- Bibliographic database of geoscience literature.
The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center
- A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme
- Focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
NASA - Earth Science Division
- Research center focusing on ecosystem science technology, atmospheric physics and chemistry, and airborne sensors. Includes list of research projects, discoveries, education outreach efforts, news, seminars, and publications.
National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources
- Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission reports cover scientific/technical aspects of public policy issues in these areas.
USGS Publications and Data
- Products from the U.S. Geological Survey.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2013 at 1:32:18 UTC -