become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Directories
Open Directory - Science: Directories
Computers: Computer Science: Directories
Science: Search Engines
This category in other languages:
Virtual Library: Science
- Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web, which is particularly strong in science topics.
British Council: Science
- These pages guide you into UK science, engineering and technology, and environment, and list services and information produced by the British Council.
- Project to provide access to electronic versions of doctoral theses in a range of scientific disciplines translated from the original Russian.
EFG's Color Reference Library
- Research resource aimed toward color reference, but includes links to science, technology, and educational resources.
Essential Science Indicators
- Summaries of new developments within areas of science of key papers, authors, institutions, nations and journals. Categorized by type of media.
- Databases of European research institutes and companies for partner search within the frame of research projects.
First Gov for Science
- Collection of information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results.
- A guide to science links and technology news on the internet.
- Searchable database for testing and calibration laboratory facilities by country and type of experiments.
Nearctica: The Natural History of North America
- Comprehensive site including education, natural history, conservation, environment, ecology, evolution, geology, paleontology, and systematics.
NOVA University Network
- A gateway to selected resources in the fields of forestry, veterinary, agricultural, food and environmental sciences. Searchable and browsable annotated database by the libraries of The Nordic Forestry, Veterinary and Agricultural University Network.
- Registry of Research Data Repositories. Information about the schema and explantion of functions.
Refdesk.com - Science Information Resources
- Annotated collection of resource pages for chemistry, physics, technology, anthropology, biology, food science, genetics, geology, cosmology, science history, engineering, math, and related online magazines.
Reproducible Research Planet
- Provides information about reproducible research and an open directory of reproducible research papers. Users can give comments on the RR papers and review comments made by other users.
Scholarly Societies Project: Health Sciences
- Directory of learned societies and associations with members in a number of different health-related fields.
- Science portal includes breaking news from scientific journals, universities and government sources.
Science and Technology Directory - AtomDir.com
- Human edited directory with featured and standard listings of science and technology related web sites.
A Science Bibliography
- Stanford University collection of scientific resources and publications.
Science Education Website
- Contains to biology, chemistry, environmental, games, higher education, math, paranormal, physics, space, and technology webpages. Includes a quiz bowl and FAQs page. Maintained by the University of Louisville.
The Science Page
- Links to resources in all main science areas, plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science analogies.
The Scout Report for Physical Sciences
- Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
- Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
STN International on the Web
- An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
- Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top internet sites" in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.
- Provides access to a vast array of energy, science, and technology information.
- Virtual museum of science, humanities, and culture. Founded 1999.
World Conference Calendar
- The directory publishes information on academic conferences all over the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:54:05 PM EST -