become an editor
the entire directory
only in Structural/Drawing
Chemical Drawing Programs Review
- Detailed comparison between ISIS/Draw, ChemDraw, ChemWindow, ChemSketch, Chemistry 4-D Draw, WinPLT, MarvinSketch, ChemPen, WinDrawChem, and JChemPaint.
- Free, portable, and open-source structure drawing program. Written in Python.
- Software tool for drawing chemical structures, diagrams and figures. Demo available for immediate download. ChemDoodle works on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
- Free software for drawing organic molecules and storing them as an X-Bitmap, LaTeX and XFig file. For Linux/Unix, includes source code, screenshots, and downloads.
- Program for drawing 2-D chemical structures, laboratory apparatus, and chemical engineering flowcharts.
- Free Linux structure drawing program, designed with emphasis on press quality, speed of, precision, and ability to add arbitrary ornaments such as orbitals.
- Create GIFs and PNGs of 2D plots of chemical structures.
- Free, open-source editor for 2D chemical structures. Written in Java and developed by an international team of opensource programmers.
- Java based Molecular Editor which can create SMILES code.
- Drawing applet written in Java for use in database applications in chemistry.
- Shareware drawing program for Windows; capable of exporting structures as metafiles, bitmaps, and HTML pages.
- Free structure drawing software for Windows and Unix, with simple spectral predictions. Source code available.
- A latex2e package for generating structural diagrams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2015 at 5:59:16 UTC -