become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Educational
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Software: Educational
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
Science: Chemistry: Education
- Corporate training and college/university-level courses on CD and video on chromatography (HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS), spectroscopy, basic laboratory skills, safety and compliance.
- Free Windows software for novice Chemistry students. Includes periodic table and conversion charts.
- Guided, interactive instruction in general chemistry at the college and advanced high school levels. Demos for Windows and Macintosh. Licensing information available.
Chem1 Concept Builder
- Instructional software for general chemistry. Provides access to demo version, frequently asked questions and support resources.
Chemistry Software and Science Teaching Resources
- Interactive Windows chemistry teaching software specially designed for whole class use in schools. Titles include: 'Atom Builder', 'Covalent Bonding', and 'Ionic Bonding'.
- Windows program that covers the full curriculum of a typical first or second chemistry course at the high school or university level. Online ordering available.
- Educational Windows software and shareware for General, Organic, Analytical and Physical Chemistry. For use in high school and college. Ordering information available.
- Windows program designed to teach elements, ions, and formulas. Screenshots, demo and ordering information available.
Lab Check Laboratory Grading Program
- A complete high school chemistry laboratory program. It includes 22 beginning level and ten advanced level chemistry experiments, and a computer program that evaluates student-entered data. Ordering information available.
Model Science Software
- Develops simulation software for education, such as Model ChemLab, which can be used for distance learning over the Internet.
Molecular Conceptor Learning Series
- Interactive, computer-based learning suite that teaches the principles and techniques used in drug discovery. Modules include medicinal chemistry, drug design, cheminformatics, structural bioinformatics and case studies in practical drug discovery.
- An interactive multimedia tutorial and test software tool for high-school and undergraduate university chemistry students and instructors. For Windows; demo version available.
The Physical Science Series
- A collection of over 25 interactive HyperStudio programs written specifically for high school Chemistry and Physics students. Authored for the Mac OS.
- Multimedia chemistry software for high school and college. For Windows and Macintosh.
- Interactive real-time software to visualize chemical kinetics. Teachers can use it to enhance chemistry lessons or give it to students for independent exploration.
- Interactive online demos: stoichiometric equation solver; 2-dimensional structure diagram generation using OCHEM-LaTeX; 3-dimensional molecule viewer using JMOL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 15:35:08 UTC -