become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Educational
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Software: Educational
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
Science: Chemistry: Education
- Corporate training and college/university-level courses on CD and video on chromatography (HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS), spectroscopy, basic laboratory skills, safety and compliance.
- Free Windows software for novice Chemistry students. Includes periodic table and conversion charts.
- Guided, interactive instruction in general chemistry at the college and advanced high school levels. Demos for Windows and Macintosh. Licensing information available.
Chem1 Concept Builder
- Instructional software for general chemistry. Provides access to demo version, frequently asked questions and support resources.
- Windows program that covers the full curriculum of a typical first or second chemistry course at the high school or university level. Online ordering available.
- Java driven interactive tutorials on symmetry, point groups, space groups, elements and operations, with supporting text, and basics of electron motion in atoms and derived atomic properties.
Chemistry Software and Science Teaching Resources
- Interactive Windows chemistry teaching software specially designed for whole class use in schools. Titles include: 'Atom Builder', 'Covalent Bonding', and 'Ionic Bonding'.
- Educational Windows software and shareware for General, Organic, Analytical and Physical Chemistry. For use in high school and college. Ordering information available.
- Windows program designed to teach elements, ions, and formulas. Screenshots, demo and ordering information available.
Lab Check Laboratory Grading Program
- A complete high school chemistry laboratory program. It includes 22 beginning level and ten advanced level chemistry experiments, and a computer program that evaluates student-entered data. Ordering information available.
Model Science Software
- Develops simulation software for education, such as Model ChemLab, which can be used for distance learning over the Internet.
Molecular Conceptor Learning Series
- Interactive, computer-based learning suite that teaches the principles and techniques used in drug discovery. Modules include medicinal chemistry, drug design, cheminformatics, structural bioinformatics and case studies in practical drug discovery.
- An interactive multimedia tutorial and test software tool for high-school and undergraduate university chemistry students and instructors. For Windows; demo version available.
- Multimedia chemistry software for high school and college. For Windows and Macintosh.
- Interactive real-time software to visualize chemical kinetics. Teachers can use it to enhance chemistry lessons or give it to students for independent exploration.
- Interactive online demos: stoichiometric equation solver; 2-dimensional structure diagram generation using OCHEM-LaTeX; 3-dimensional molecule viewer using JMOL.
Survey of Chemistry
- Windows multimedia program that includes the topics covered in an introductory chemistry class, with tutorials, practice problems and reviews for high school, college, or home-school students. Ordering information, reviews and screen shots available.
The Physical Science Series
- A collection of over 25 interactive HyperStudio programs written specifically for high school Chemistry and Physics students. Authored for the Mac OS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 7, 2010 5:15:14 AM EDT -