become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Companies
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Software: Companies
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Software
AKos Consulting & Solutions GmbH
- Provides chemoinformatics software to search, mine, calculate, simulate, store, register, enter, display, print, publish and correlate structures, reactions and data.
- Producer of various molecular modeling and simulation software for both life and materials science research, like cerius, catalyst, insightII, quanta.
Advanced Chemistry Development
- Specializes in Windows and applet-based software for structure drawing, nomenclature, NMR processing and prediction, chemical databases, and prediction of physicochemical properties.
- Specializes in the development of life science applications for medicinal chemistry professionals.
- Computational, database, communication and drawing software for chemists.
- Programs, Java applets and other Java tools for chemistry, client-server applications, chemical databases, web site development.
- Chemistry Software for Windows. Includes structure drawing, MSDS management, chemical inventories, quality control, databases, data analysis, and education and training. Online purchasing available.
Chemical Computing Group (CCG)
- Develops MOE, the Molecular Operating Environment, a package for high throughput discovery, bioinformatics, and computer aided molecular design.
Chemical Simulations Group
- Software and consulting services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical industries.
- Sells software for organic chemistry, mass spectroscopy, quality control, and general chemistry.
- Software for drawing chemical structures, visualize laboratory experiments, teaching, 3D visualisation of molecules and quantum chemistry.
- Crystal structures visualization and diffraction software for Macintosh.
Daylight Chemical Information Systems
- Offers an integrated set of programs and libraries for chemical information processing. Based on the SMILES linear notation.
Desert Scientific Software
- Provides software for medicinal research. Focused in structure based drug design and developing methods for predicting protein-ligand binding affinities. Develops web applications for protein databases and visualization.
- Provider of knowledge-based drug discovery solutions to biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations through software, content, and collaborative service arrangements.
- Reseller of various packages for chemistry, biochemistry, and materials science, including Cache and ChemOffice.
- Contains manuals and other useful information related to the Gaussian98 program for quantum chemical calculation.
- Producer of HyperChem, a molecular modeling package for windows and HyperNMR, a program for prediction of one-dimensional NMR spectra.
MEDIT - Molecular Extended Distribution in Information Technology
- French company working on software development and services in bioinformatics, cheminformatics and molecular modeling. Offers in-silico services for research and development in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, agrochemical, and biotechnology industries.
- Providers of software solutions for molecular modelling and cheminformatics, using structural experimental data as the guideline for drug design.
MolMo Services: a Molecular Modeling and Drug Design Company
- Software for chemoinformatics, bioinformatics, and drug design; consulting services for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Molecular Discovery Ltd.
- Producer of GRID, a program for determining energetically favorable binding sites on molecules of known structure, and other "tools to derive high quality 3D descriptors with the purpose to link Structure-Based Drug Design, Chemoinformatics and Bioinformatics."
Molecular Networks GmbH
- Software for drug design, combinatorial chemistry, organic reactions and synthesis, data mining, and data warehousing.
Molfunction - Institute of Molecular Function
- Producer of Homology Modeling for HyperChem, Gaussian Interface for HyperChem, ONIOM Interface for Receptor, and Docking Study with HyperChem.
- Provider of tools, databases and consulting services in the area of structure prediction, bioinformatics, cheminformatics, molecular visualization, and rational drug design.
OpenEye Scientific Software
- Provides software and toolkits for structure-based drug design.
Parallel Quantum Solutions
- Manufactures parallel computers for high-performance computational chemistry.
- Developer and provider of quantum chemistry software for ab initio electronic structure calculations.
- Develops solutions for Computer-Assisted Molecular Modeling and Computer-Assisted Drug Design, with emphasis on semiempirical quantum mechanics and bioinformatics.
- Producers of first-principles simulation software for nanoscience used to model the electronic structure of molecules, crystals and surfaces.
Scientific Instrument Services
- SIMION ion optics software and more than 200 scientific software products in mass spectrometry, chromatography, quality control, chemical inventory, MSDS, molecular modeling, database, and plotting. Online ordering.
- Develops programs, such as AMPAC and CODESSA, based on semiempirical molecular orbital methods.
- Software and cheminformatics database programs for chemists and life scientists.
- Producer of sybyl, a computational tool kit for molecular design and analysis.
- Producer of spartan, a quantum chemical calculation program with nice visualization opportunities.
gNova Scientific Software
- Provides consulting services and CHORD, a database cartridge for adding substructure search and other chemical functions to PosgreSQL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:44:06 PM EST -