become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Research_Groups
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Science: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
- Research interests cover pantothenate biosynthesis and chemistry and enzymology of the shikimate pathway. Includes research profile, group members publications list and contact details.
- Research interests include the synthesis of novel polymer architectures, functionalization of carbon nanotubes and supramolecular polymer chemistry. Includes research interests, a publications list, group news, group members and contact information and a links page.
Ananikov Research Group
- Physical and organic chemistry group with research interests broadly divided into catalysis and organic synthesis, theoretical calculations and development of experimental techniques in NMR. Includes a research overview, a list of publications and a list of group members.
- Research lies in heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemical synthesis. News and events, group lists, publications and research overviews are available as well as positions vacant and a page of relevant links.
- Research interests include the study of intermolecular interactions and their effects on molecular properties and behavior. Research interests are outlined along with a publications list, a group member list is also available. There is also a list of links to pages within the institution and details of job application procedure.
- Bioorganic chemistry group with interests in cell adhesion and cell surface recognition. A biography of Carolyn Bertozzi is presented along with a publications list. A detailed discussion of research interests is available along with group lists and photo gallery.
- The research covers immobilization of catalysts with phosphine linkers, surface organometallic chemistry and solid-state NMR spectroscopy. A C.V of Janet Bluemel along with a publications list and a detailed presentation of research interests is given.
- Biotechnology laboratory specializing in bioanalytical chemistry, specifically neuromessenger monitoring and in-vitro evolution of functional biomolecules. A list of people and contact information is available along with a list of publications.
CaRLa - Catalysis Research Laboratory
- BASF supported research laboratory at university of Heidelberg. Research is conducted into a wide array of catalysis based applications. A large team of researchers are listed along with an overview of research conducted within the laboratory.
Chemical Sciences Division
- Carries out both basic and applied research. The full range of physical, inorganic and organic chemistry disciplines is represented. Emphasis is given to analytical chemistry, and the specialty areas of radiochemistry, geochemistry and materials chemistry are well represented.
Chemometrics Group Silesia
- Research is carried out in many areas of chemometrics including signal processing and data mining. This research is both fundamental and applied with applications in analytical chemistry including spectroscopy and chromatography. Includes Research topics, publications and group lists. A range of software developed by the group is available for download.
- Interdisciplinary research into materials chemistry with specific emphasis on electronic, electro-optic, and nonlinear optical materials along with nanoscale materials and nanoconstruction. A detailed research profile is available along with a full list of publications.
- Synthetic methodology. Molecular recognition. Supramolecular chemistry. Catalysis. Computer-aided molecular design.
- Biological Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, DNA and RNA Chemistry, Photochemistry.
- Extended solids based on metal clusters. Chemistry of ternary nitrides. Thermoelectric coolers.
Division of Applied Radiation Chemistry
- Part of the Technical Institute of Lodz. Studies theory of radiation crosslinking and other aspects of related reactions. Includes information on group members, list of publications, information on the area and list of instrumentation available.
- Biochemical and chemical biology group developing small molecules, proteins and spectroscopic techniques for studying complex biomolecular systems.
- Synthesis of biomimetic models of NADH and the molecular recognition of acids and amines.
- Harsh environment sensor development, synthesis and photochemistry of microporous materials and atmospheric particle toxicity.
Dynamic Stereochemistry and Chirality Laboratory
- Chiral HPLC separations. Data mining. Theoretical models of enantioselection. Synthesis of new chiral stationary phases.
Environmental Organic Chemistry and Technology Group
- Environmental and analytical organic chemistry, odour nuisance, physical-chemical waste gas treatment, biological waste gas treatment, advanced oxidation technologies, membrane assisted processes, clean technology, and exergy.
- Heterogeneous catalysis, nanostructure growth, environmental chemistry, laser-assisted materials processing, and chemical sensor technology.
The Grela's Group
- Organometallic reactions and metathesies and their use in organic synthesis of natural products and pharmaceutically relevant compounds.
- Photooxygenation of organic compounds. Photocycloaddition reactions: stereoselectivity and spinselectivity. Photodecarboxylation, photoisomerization, and photocyclization reactions of imides. Photochemical macrocyclization reactions. New photochemical reactors and technologies.
- Novel biomaterials.
- Interfacial architecture.
- Supramolecular chemistry. Autowiring nanocircuits. Self-assemblying ECM. Biomineralization.
- Chemical biology.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Ecotoxicology, biota-analysis, water-analysis, sediment-analysis, remote sensing, and Langmuir monolayer.
Institute for Computational and Molecular Science Temple University
- Computational chemistry group Temple University headed by Prof. Michael L. Klein.
- Research onorganometallic and polymer chemistry, lists group members, publications and recent collaborations.
- Understanding molecules, clusters, liquids and solids from the most fundamental point of view and applying this to the problem of gas hydrates.
- Materials chemistry research, with a focus on nano-scale materials.
- Organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and natural product at The University of Pennsylvania.
- Development of new methods to visualize single glycoprotein molecules based on its suface chemical properties.
Laboratory of Biotransformation
- Integrates both chemical and biological disciplines, including chemical modifications and biotransformations.
Laser Flash Photolysis Group
- Reactive organic intermediates in solid state (zeolites) and solution systems. Physical bio-organic chemistry and the examination of enzyme active-site/reactive-intermediate complexes.
Liquid Crystal Group Hamburg
- Chiral liquid crystals, organic materials and glycolipids. Access to LiqCryst database.
- Atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) and other methods of controlled radical polymerization (CRP).
- Development of microchip sensors suitable for detection / quantification of acids, bases, salts, sugars, proteins, viruses, and DNA oligomers.
- Renewable raw materials. Fats and oils. Polymers. Block-polymers. Living/controlled polymerization. Metathesis. Catalysis. Mass-spectrometry
- Supramolecular, organometallic and bioinorganic chemistry.
NIBIB: Radiochemistry Group
- Researching biomedical applications of compounds labeled with the stable isotopes 2H, 13C, 15N, 17O and 18O.
Organometallic & Inorganic Chem Lab
- Organometallic chemistry of f- and d-block transition metal complexes, chemistry of boron clusters, carboranes and metallacarboranes, homogenous catalysis and coordinative unsaturation, small molecule activation and polymer synthesis .
- Lists current and former members, positions available, and contact information.
- Solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, methods and applications to biomolecular structure determination.
- Microfluidic and bioanalytical chemistry.
- Medicinal chemistry and drug delivery, focused on the development of drugs and delivery systems for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. Development of novel prodrug linkages and the use of prodrugs to improve drug bioavailability and targeting.
- Synthetic and mechanistic organotransition metal. Inorganic chemistry. Catalysis. Polymers.
- Synthesis, crystal and electronic structure, and properties of solid state supramolecular and cluster compounds.
- X-ray diffraction of cobalt/iron-dioxygen complexes and copper (II) Jahn-Teller complexes.
- Integrated design and optical spectroscopy of nanometer-scale materials.
- Nanobiotechnology: hybrid materials from nanoscale objects and biomolecules. Nanotube composites: aligning soft mesophases with hard nanostructures. Novel bioanalytical methods using nanoparticle-based materials.
Theoretical Study of Reaction Mechanisms
- Investigation of reaction mechanisms by non-empirical quantum mechanical methods.
- Biomimetic and bioinorganic chemistry.
Whitesides Research Group
- Physical and organic chemistry, materials science, biophysics, complexity, surface science, microfluidics, self-assembly, micro- and nanotechnology, science for developing economies, origin of life, and cell-surface biochemistry.
- Design of novel solids for use as shape-selective sorbents and catalysts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 6:05:04 UTC -