become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Reference_Materials
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Reference Materials
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Supplies
Science: Instruments and Supplies
- Supplier of Canadian certified reference materials (standards) for calibration of analytical instruments, and ISO-9000. Consulting services are also provided in the fields of X-ray fluorescence (XRF), X-Ray diffraction (XRD) and Thermal Analysis (DTA-TGA). Supplier of spare parts for Mettler thermoanalysers TA-1 and TA-2.
- Provides certified analytical standards and chromatography products for chemical analysis and life sciences.
Brammer Standard Company, Inc.
- Offers analytical reference materials for spectroscopy from around the world based in Houston, TX.
- Offers standards and custom made, ready-to-use multi and mono-element solutions for AAS, ISP, MS and ILC, from Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
- Certified reference materials for calibration and analysis. Also custom multi element solutions.
LGC Reference Materials
- LGC produces and supplies high quality certified reference materials and biomaterials throughout Europe intended for calibrating analytical instruments.
NIST Standard Reference Materials
- SRM lists over 1300 individual reference materials produced by NIST, with carefully assigned values for chemical composition and physical properties. MSDS, prices in US$ and sale to registered users, dispatched from Gaithersburg, MD.
Referenz Certified Reference Materials
- Offer steel, iron and spectrochemical RM, PDF downloads include catalog from BAS CRM distributor for New Zealand and Australia.
Resource Technology Corp.
- RTC offers proficiency testing schedules, and manufacturers natural-matrix samples and certified reference materials in Laramie, WY.
Thorn Smith Laboratories
- Quantitative and qualitative unknowns, student reference standards, answer sheets, from Beulah, MI.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 5, 2008 11:02:45 AM EST -