become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Consultants
Products and Services
Business: Chemicals: Engineering: Consulting
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Chemistry
AKos Consulting and Solutions GmbH (AKos GmbH)
- Markets for several companies and offers a variety of software and services. Provides data and tools to manage information for scientists in chemistry and material science.
The Catalyst Group
- Consulting firm focused on identifying emerging technologies in the chemical, refining, petrochemicals, polymer and elastomers, and pharmaceuticals industries.
Cawse and Effect LLC
- Provide consulting, technical support and training in development and optimization of new materials in high throughput and combinatorial experimentation, and optimization of chemical processes using statistical methods.
CCM: China Chemicals Market
- International consulting company focusing on material-based chemicals for companies that wish to penetrate the chemical, pharmaceutical and material-based markets of China and the Asia-Pacific Rim.
CECON - Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- Represents over 700 chemical consultants, consulting chemical engineers, polymer consultants, scientific consultants, and chemical experts experienced in technical consulting, management consulting and as expert witnesses.
- Offers technical services, workshops and training courses, networking services, event organisation, consultancy and expert testimony to the fine chemicals and pharmaceutical industries.
- Polymers, surfactants, and paper chemistry
Chemical Consultants Network
- An organization of chemical consultants, generally in NY, NJ, PA. Sponsored by the ACS and AIChE. Its membership may be searched by discipline.
- Consultant in Organic Fluorocarbons.
- Specializes in polymer chemistry and process technology, providing contract research and development, process development, and production to the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
Choksi Laboratories Ltd.
- A group of research laboratories and consulting offices.
Eltron Research & Development, Inc.
- Helping developers investigate and validate the technical and economic feasibility for commercial application of new technologies in energy, catalysis, materials, chemicals and the environment.
- Dr. Leslie Gatechair provides consulting services in chemical processes involving photochemistry, photopolymerization, light stability of coatings, inhibiting polymerization, package stability, experimental design, tar reduction and distillation process improvements.
Industrial Analytical Services, Inc.
- Chemists are qualified industrial analysts, consultant lab.
- Serving the outsourcing needs of the scientific community.
TRIZ Consulting, Inc.
- Provides consulting and facilitation in new product generation development, quality improvement, solving long-standing problems, failure analysis, and related issues.
World Cement Industry Consultant & Specialist
- Dr. Gouda has extensive experience in the cement industry including production, operation, process, design, engineering, environmental, equipment sizing and selection, project implementation and raw materials evaluation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 7:32:41 UTC -