become an editor
the entire directory
only in Physical/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Chemistry: Research Groups
This category in other languages:
- Laser-based research on trace-element detection, microsurgery and cooling and trapping.
- Studying a variety of dynamic events in condensed media, ranging from basic chemical reaction dynamics in solution to energy and charge transfer dynamics in new materials targeted at applications in solar energy conversion.
- Electrospray ionization Tandem mass spectrometry, spectroscopy and dynamics, computational chemistry.
- Chemical reactions of gas molecules at the gas-liquid interface. At Boston College.
- Study the interaction of short light pulses with matter.
Institute of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry: Solution Chemistry
- Prof Werner Kunz' research group at Regensburg University studying the characterization, conception and practical application of complex nano-structured liquids and their interfaces.
Institute of Physical Chemistry
- A research and educational unit within the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Undertakes fundamental research in physical chemistry, electrochemistry and chemical physics. Located at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic.
Laboratory for the Study of Intermolecular Interactions
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Jäger's research group at the University of Alberta. Includes group members, research and publications.
- Hydrogel and nanoparticulate materials chemistry.
- Single-molecule spectroscopy and microscopy. Single-molecule biophysics and nanophotonics.
NanoStructured Materials Group
- Prof. Minko's group studies and fabricates synthetic smart materials and biomaterials on a nanoscale and the scale of single molecules.
Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
- History, research, postgraduate, undergraduate, safety information at Oxford University.
Polish Academy of Sciences Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Offers pictures of the academy, contact information, history, laboratory and educational services.
The Saykally Group
- Active projects include nonlinear chemical imaging nanomicroscopy of nanostructured materials, polymers, and biological systems, terahertz laser spectroscopy of water clusters, infrared cavity ringdown spectroscopy of ions and clusters, synchrotron X-ray spectroscopy of liquid surfaces, chemistry at liquid surfaces, and single photon counting IR emission spectroscopy of PAHs.
- Spectroscopy, photophysics and photochemistry.
University of Florida: Bowers Research Group
- Develops methods for NMR sensitivity enhancement with applications to structure, dynamics, transport, novel quantum states and anomalous physical phenomena.
York Centre for Laser Spectroscopy
- Study of Van der Waals and other weakly bonded aromatic complexes.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2014 at 12:06:59 UTC -