become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Physical
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Chemistry: Computational
Science: Chemistry: Electrochemistry
Science: Technology: Materials
This category in other languages:
Ab initio Investigation of Water Clusters
- A site related to the ab initio investigations of water clusters (H2O)n, n=2-20, to study Structure and Stability. The research publication abstract and structures of lowest energy conformers are also available.
Center for Nonlinear Science at Portland State University
- Portland, Oregon. Research interests include chemical dynamics, chemical instabilities, chemical chaos, biological and biophysical chemistry, and some environmental chemistry.
European Physical Society
- Online version, prizes, and publication links.
Gas Research Institute
- University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, The University of Texas at Austin, and SRI International provides reaction mechanism and thermochemical data of selected small molecules (e.g. 1-3 heavy atoms) and radicals, e.g. CN(g). Also input files for the Sandia National Laboratory Chemkin-II programs.
- Resource about isotopes including sections for students, for professionals, conferences, meetings and archives.
- Research on lanthanide luminescence, chemiluminescence and coordination chemistry.
Mathtrek Systems - EQS4WIN
- PC-Windows software to assist in the calculation of equilibrium concentrations for five compounds and two elements (demonstration version.) Both Contains the JANAF thermochemical database. Also links to related tutorials.
Measurement of Surface Tension.
- Description of tensiometers and evaluation methods.
Nuclear Data Dissemination Home Page
- Wide variety of information relating to nuclear structure and decay.
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
- Journal publishing peer-reviewed papers on the measurement and description of particle properties and behavior in powders and other disperse systems.
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization Book
- Measurement and Description of Particle Properties and Behavior in Powders and Other Disperse Systems.
Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
- Description of research at the division of Physical Chemistry 1. Areas of research include surface and colloid science.
Rate Increase in Chemical Reaction and its Variance under Turbulent Equilibrium
- By Shunichi Tsuge. An abstract of the paper. Full paper available for download.
Table of the Nuclides
- Map of all known nuclides. Horizontal rows representing one element; with colored dots indicating the known isotopes of that element. A vertical column represents the nuclides with same neutron numbers.
University of Fribourg: Chemistry and Matter
- Introduction to this topic including the gaseous, liquid and solid state and phase diagrams.
Washington University, Department of Chemistry: Fullerene Science Module
- Instructor's manual using fullerenes to illustrate molecular structure and bonding, solid-state structure, modern spectroscopy, chemical reactivity and synthesis.
Water Structure and Behavior
- A scientific site concerned with the structure, behavior and properties of water and hydration.
Shuffled Cards, Messy Desks, and Disorderly Dorm Rooms
- Critical review of popular use of the concept of entropy, in the Journal of Chemical Education. (October 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 6:24:07 UTC -