become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Organizations
Cefic: European Chemical Industry Council
- Cefic European Chemical Industry Council: information about chemical industry and chemistry applications, health, safety and environmental aspects, research, science, innovation, international trade, economics, educational programmes, EU Enlargemen
Chemical Structure Association Trust
- International charity which promotes education, research and development in the field of storage, processing and retrieval of information about chemical structures, reactions and compounds.
European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC)
- Provides a thorough overview of the chemical industry in Europe. Includes news, updates, statistics, and educational information.
Green Chemistry Institute
- Non-profit organization that promotes the development and implementation of science and technology to avoid the generation and production of hazardous wastes.
The Institute of Chemistry of Ireland
- Promotes chemistry in Ireland and supports the Irish chemical industry.
National Registry of Certified Chemists
- NRCC is an independent non-profit agency that offers certification for professionals and technicians specializing in hygiene, toxicology, clinical, environmental and analytical chemistry in the USA.
World Chlorine Council
- Represents the global chlorine and chlorinated products industries, and was created to improve our understanding of the benefits of chlorine chemistry and to address related health, environmental and public policy issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 0:37:22 UTC -