become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organic/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Organic: Personal Pages
- Research interests in organic chemistry, molecular modeling and biochemistry. Now at the University of Montreal working on protein-ligand interactions by NMR, ITC, and molecular docking in the field of cancer research.
Bertozzi, Carolyn R.
- Includes publications, information about research group and biography. University of California at Berkeley.
- Includes information about current research interests, recent publications and contact details. From the Russian State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.
Deutch, John M.
- Includes information about current research, technical and policy publications, biographical information and contact details. Based at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Includes biography, professional activity, research and publications, as well as information on co-workers and students who graduated with him. From the University of Bari, Italy.
Hajos, Zoltan George
- Includes a biography, achievements and information on essays relating to the Hajos Parrish reaction.
- CV, publications list and employment history. Includes contact information and offers tutoring, language polishing and consultancy services.
Khlebnikov, Andrei I.
- Includes areas of scientific interests, contact information and CV. From the Altai State Technical University, Barnaul, Russia.
- Includes contact information, research interests in chemistry and chemical biology, awards and honors and representative publications.
- Includes CV, contact information and original publications. From Yale University, New Haven, CT.
- Features experimental details and information about anticancer and anthracycline research.
- Includes résumé, publications and information about research. Postdoctoral fellow at the University Louis Pasteur Strasbourg, France.
Wee, Andrew G.H.
- Includes information on current research interests, publications, courses, educational background and contact details. From the University of Regina, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 9:35:04 UTC -