become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organic/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Organic: Journals
Science: Chemistry: Publications: Journals
Annual Reports on the Progress of Chemistry Section B (Organic Chemistry)
- A full range of research from theoretical organic chemistry through reaction mechanisms and synthetic methodology to natural products and bio-organic chemistry.
- Publishes individual manuscript contributions, commemorative issues, accounts and reviews in organic chemistry.
Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin
- Covers physical and inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry including natural products chemistry, medicinal chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmacognosy and physical chemistry.
- Publishes selected abstracts from more than 200 journals in the following areas: new reactions and syntheses, improved synthetic methods, new reagents, syntheses of new organo-element compounds, new catalysts, syntheses of natural products.
Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds
- Publishes articles on the synthesis, structure, reactivity and biological activity of heterocyclic compounds including natural products. Covers investigations in heterocyclic chemistry of all scientific centers of Russia and other republics of the former Soviet Union.
Chemistry of Natural Compounds
- Publishes reviews and general articles about the structure of different classes of natural compounds.
Collection of Czechoslovak Chemical Communications
- The journal covers not only traditional fields, such as organic, physical and inorganic chemistry and biochemistry, but also interdisciplinary areas ranging from chemical physics to bioorganic chemistry.
Current Bioactive Compounds
- Provide a valuable information source of bioactive compounds synthesized or isolated, which can be used for further development of pharmaceuticals by industry and academia.
Current Organic Chemistry
- Provide in-depth reviews on the current progress in the fields of asymmetic synthesis, organo-metallic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, heterocyclic chemistry, natural product chemistry and analytical methods in organic chemistry.
Current Organic Synthesis
- Publishes in-depth reviews on all areas of synthetic organic chemistry i.e. asymmetric synthesis, organometallic chemistry, novel synthetic approaches to complex organic molecules, carbohydrates, polymers, protein chemistry, DNA chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, molecular recognition and new synthetic methods in organic chemistry-
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Publishes full papers, short communications, and microreviews from the entire spectrum of synthetic organic, bioorganic and physical-organic chemistry.
Flavour and Fragrance Journal
- Publishes original research articles, reviews and special reports on all aspects of flavour and fragrance.
- Publishes reviews, communications, reports and original papers in the areas of organic, pharmaceutical, analytical, and medicinal chemistry of heterocyclic compounds.
Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Full Articles, Notes and rapid Communications reporting novel, important findings across the breadth of organic chemistry.
Journal of Asian Natural Products Research
- Publishes recent advances in natural products chemistry.
Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry
- An international forum for the rapid publication of original scientific papers and electronic material dealing with physical organic chemistry.
Journal of Sulfur Chemistry
- The journal publishes high quality reviews, full papers and communications in the following areas: organic and inorganic chemistry, industrial chemistry, materials and polymer chemistry, biological chemistry and interdisciplinary studies directly related to sulfur science.
Journal of Synthesis and Reactivity In Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry
- Publication devoted to the rapid dissemination of original research papers of relevance to inorganic, metal-organic and nano-metal chemists and nanotechnology professionals.
Letters in Organic Chemistry
- Publishes original letters on all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bioorganic, medicinal, natural products, organometallic, supramolecular, molecular recognition, and physical organic chemistry.
Methods in Organic Synthesis
- Provides quick, cost-effective access to important new developments in organic synthesis. It covers such topics as new reactions and reagents, functional group changes, the introduction of chiral centres, and enzyme and biological transformations.
Mini-Reviews in Organic Chemistry
- Presents original reviews on all areas of organic chemistry including synthesis, bio-organic, natural products, organometallic, molecular recognition, and physical organic chemistry. With an emphasis on publishing quality papers rapidly.
- Publishes one-compound-per-paper short notes and communications on synthetic compounds and natural products.
- E-journal of synthetic and natural products chemistry.
Natural Product Letters
- Publishes important contributions in the field of natural product chemistry.
- Covers wide areas from chemical science to applied chemistry and industrial technologies.
Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry
- Brings together molecular design, synthesis, structure, function and reactivity in one journal. It publishes fundamental work on synthetic, physical and biomolecular organic chemistry as well as all organic aspects of: chemical biology, medicinal chemistry, natural product chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, macromolecular chemistry, theoretical chemistry, and catalysis.
Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry
- Publishes fundamental work on synthetic, physical and biomolecular organic chemistry as well as all organic aspects of: chemical biology, medicinal chemistry, natural product chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, macromolecular chemistry, theoretical chemistry, and catalysis.
Organic Chemistry Highlights
- Free online journal which publishes short reviews of organic, bioorganic, organometallic and microwave chemistry, total synthesis of natural products and multi component reactions.
- Rapid publication of brief reports of significant research concerning organic chemistry, including organic synthesis, organometallic, natural product, physical organic, bioorganic, and medicinal chemistry.
Organic Process Research & Development
- Covers organic chemistry, catalysis, analytical chemistry and chemical engineering in the fine and specialty chemical industries such as pharmaceuticals, electronics, agrochemicals, intermediates and speciality polymers.
Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry
- It covers all aspects of modern organic chemistry including organic synthesis, theoretical organic chemistry, structure and mechanism, and the application of organometallic compounds in organic synthesis.
- Presents communications describing new methods, reagents, and technology pertaining to synthetic organic chemistry.
- Publishes experimental and theoretical research results of outstanding significance and timeliness in the field of organic chemistry and its application to related disciplines especially bio-organic chemistry.
- Published weekly covering developments in techniques, structures, methods and conclusions in experimental and theoretical organic chemistry.
- Presents experimental or theoretical research results of outstanding significance and timeliness on asymmetry in organic, inorganic, organometallic and physical chemistry, as well as its application to related disciplines, especially bio-organic chemistry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 3:28:49 PM EDT -