become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organic/Databases
Science: Chemistry: Chemical Databases
Aminophosphonic Acids and Related Compounds
- Provides a database of these compounds.
Chemical Synthesis Database
- A freely accessible database of chemicals with synthesis references and physical properties.
- Organic synthetic method database with thousands of references. Free demo and ordering information available.
- Web-based molecular structure database, with drawing tool to aid search. Encourages suppliers to register their products.
- Free web-based database which allows retreival of information on chemical substances.
- The online version of the Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis.
Ecdybase (The Ecdysone Handbook)
- A free online ecdysteroids database. Includes ecdysteroid containing products catalogue.
Enzyme Nomenclature Database (ExPASy)
- A repository of information relative to the nomenclature of enzymes.
Organic Compounds Database
- Search the database by melting point, boiling point, index of refraction, molecular weight, formula, UV absorption wavelengths, mass spectral peaks, and/or chemical types.
Physiochemical Properties of Popular Liquids
- Physical properties of over seventy popular solvents and liquids. Sort in ascending or descending order of the desired criteria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 11:45:09 UTC -