the entire directory
only in Chemistry/Organic
Process Research and Development
Products and Services
Science: Chemistry: Education
This category in other languages:
About.com - Organic Chemistry
- Information about the chemistry of carbon and life. Features lectures, notes, structures, and labs.
ACS Organic Division
- The Division of Organic Chemistry of the American Chemical Society. Provides important information and announcements on the divisions activities and member benefits.
- Free ARKIVOC online journal and online education in chemistry.
Chirality and Odour Perception
- Odor descriptions and molecular visualization of chiral flavor and fragrance chemicals.
- Reviews, links and news in combinatorial chemistry, high and ultra-high throughput screening, and lab automation.
Combinatorial Chemistry Notes
- Short descriptions of the history and methods used in combichem as well as events and related links.
Combinatorial Chemistry Review
- Provides a basic introduction to the field of combinatorial chemistry describing the development of major techniques and some applications.
Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- An introduction to fundamental topics in organic chemistry, including bonding, nomenclature, stereochemistry, and conformational analysis.
Jamaican Themes for Lecture Material
- The chemistry of Jamaican alumina, spices, coffee, rum, synfuel, marine natural products, and herbal remedies.
- "Demystifying synthetic organic laboratory technique": tips, traps, troubleshooting, and techniques.
- A site dedicated to helping students with organic chemistry by providing quick reference topics.
- Provides an A-to-Z guide to the vocabulary of organic chemistry, including symbols and abbreviations.
Organic Chemistry Portal
- Includes a searchable literature index, named reactions and protecting groups as well as a chemical database.
Organic Name Reactions
- Schematic representation of about 140 organic name reactions with references. Some of the schemes are animated.
- Discussion list of nearly 500 organic chemists worldwide. Join this community or search their previous discussions by author, subject, date, or thread.
- Presentation of the orthogonal coupling chemistry. A concept, detailed report, and slides are provided.
- Portal of porphyrins and related molecules.
- Provides information about scientific developments in the field of chemical processes and substance modification and seeks cooperation with others working in this field.
Wikibooks - Organic Chemistry
- A user contributed resource of basic concepts and ideas in organic chemistry.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 8:20:32 UTC -