become an editor
the entire directory
only in Theory/Advanced_Topics
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Links to titles of publications and brief Description of their work on remote detection, xenon biosensors, flow imaging, microfluidics, alternative detection methods etc.
College of Chemistry NMR Facility
- Experiment oriented website From Rudi Nunlist's group. Radiation Damping, CPD, presaturation, calibration of decoupling pulse and numerous other topics. Explanations and experimental parameters for several 1D and 2D experiments, e.g., inverse 2D experiments, deuterium decoupling etc.
- EMBO Practical Course on Structure Determination by NMR Course notes (pdf) - EMBO Practical NMR Course 2006
Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain
- Extensive theory of FMRI. And several publications.
PNAS -- Reprint (PDF) Version: Frydman et al. 99 (25):15858
- Multidimensional NMR spectra with a single scan. [PDF]
Principles and demonstrations of quantum information processing by NMR spectroscopy
- Quantum computing using macroscopic pseudo-pure states described by some of the pioneers in this field. [PDF]
- A very useful practical guide to Protein NMR. Including 3D-NMR
TROSY: PNAS -- Reprint (PDF) Version: Pervushin et al. 94 (23):12366
- Attenuated T2 relaxation by mutual cancellation of dipole-dipole coupling and chemical shift anisotropy indicates an avenue to NMR structures of very large biological macromolecules in solution. By Konstantin Pervushin, Roland Riek, Gerhard Wider, and Kurt Wüthrich
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 2:17:40 UTC -