become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear_Magnetic_Resonance/Theory
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Theory
Basic NMR and MRI Theory
- Introduction to (high resolution) multidimensional solution NMR spectroscopy. Description of line-shapes, product operator formalism, phase-cycling, pulsed field gradients and relaxation. By James Keeler. Also contains the full text of "EMBO Course: Il Ciocco" lecture notes.
Applications for measuring scalar and residual dipolar couplings in proteins
- By Perttu Permi. The entire paper and dissertation is available in pdf format.
Biomolecular structure determination by using solid state NMR spectroscopy
- Solid state NMR methodology for structure determination of uniformly labeled peptides. Also, a new algorithm for structure determination that uses distance and angle constraints obtainable from NMR data. From the Griffin lab at MIT. [PDF]
Biomolecular structure determination by using solution NMR spectroscopy
- Bibliography of G.M.Clore: Reviews and original papers on protein structure determination by solution NMR spectroscopy. Some of the reviews are introductory and the others are intended for experts.
Bruce King and Yue-Ling Wong's NMR Tutorials and Exercises
- 2 really good simple tutorials on Proton and Carbon NMR.
Distance geometry by T.Havel
- Description of the distance geometry method used in bio-molecular structure determination.
Fourier and the Frequency Domain
- A great discussion and tutorial of FFT and DSP.
FT NMR spectroscopy: Nobel Lecture
- Insightful discussion of many aspects of FTNMR, multi-dimensional NMR and MRI by Nobel laureate R.R.Ernst.
Lecture Course: NMR Spectroscopy
- A very good and very useful course in the basic and advanced theory of NMR Spectroscopy. Covers 1D and 2D.
Levitt group publications
- A list of the various publications from the Levitt group. There are some that can be downloaded. From 1994 to 2004.
- Basic concepts and explanation of 1, 2- and 3 dimensional NMR experiments; including a section on the commonly used 'building blocks' of pulse sequences. Nice diagrams and (shockwave) animation.
- Lecture notes, exercises, theory, tables, mostly dealing with pharmacology and NMR.
Principles of nuclear induction
- Nobel lecture by Felix Bloch. [PDF]
- Provides a resource for all things to do with rheo-nmr, rheology and NMR.
Theory of NMR
- An explanation of how NMR works.
The Wired Chemist
- Includes an introduction to chemistry, lecture notes and quizzes for students, data tables, and molecular images. With NMR tables and information for the beginner.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 5:50:31 UTC -