become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear_Magnetic_Resonance/Magnet_and_RF_Safety
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Magnet and RF Safety
Science: Environment: Energy: Electromagnetic Field
10-year Retrospective Of MRI Safety (2011)
- Review of 10 years of MRI safety progress following infamous 2001 Colombini MRI death.
Dr. Kanal's MRI Safety Officer Training Course
- Information on training course for MRI Safety Officers (technologists / radiographers) and MRI Medical Directors (radiologists). Site provides information on course content, dates, and registration information.
Junk Architects - MRI Suite Safety
- Architects specializing in design of MRI suites. Contains links to resources, articles and information on presentations on MRI suite safety issues.
- Lindgren is a supplier of shielding solutions for electromagnetic and radio frequency. (EMI/RFI)
Linear Research Associates
- Active magnetic shielding and magnetic field compensation systems.
Magnetic Shield Corporation
- Shielding for your magnetic field.
MRI magnet safety
- Updated, revised and significantly expanded version of the ACR's MR safety standard. Includes patient videos. [pdf]
- a web site that has crucial information for healthcare providers and patients.
- A fairly complete run down of the usual magnet and RF safety rules as they pertain to a specific facility with a MRI system in place.
- Some information from the FDA about Magnet safety.
- MRI and magnetic field shielding. Active and passive magnetic field shielding.
MµShield Magnetic Shielding
- Magnetic Shield Design and Manufacturing. Monitor Enclosures designed to eliminate EMI, technical notes, heat treating.
PureAire Oxygen Monitors
- O2 Monitors for your Helium or Nitrogen fills. Be safe.
Risks of a Magnet Quench
- Some significant risks exist in the event of a magnet quench. Some are outlined here.
- Provides worldwide RF and MRI shielding solutions for your system.
Simply Physics Photo Archive of MRI Accidents
- Collected photos of ferrous objects drawn to MRI machines by what is called the 'missile-effect.'
SMRT Home Page( Society of MRI Technologists, International)
- MRI Technologist Society. Some safety information.
Magnet and RF Safety
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 8:45:04 UTC -