become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear_Magnetic_Resonance/Education
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Ad Bax Group / NIH
- Publications, Software as well as pulse programs are listed.
The Gellman Group
- University of Wisconsin, Madison. Research focused on understanding the interactions involved in the folding of natural and unnatural amide polymers. Large collection of PDF publications and research.
Gerhard Wider Group
- A long list of publications with abstracts and full articles. Mostly biological NMR.
GM Clore NMR Group/NIH
- G. Marius Clore; Laboratory of Chemical Physics, NIDDK, NIH; Research: Macromolecular NMR of protein complexes, development and application of improved NMR and computational methods for NMR structure determination.
- Web Page of the NMR Group of Dr. Maria J. Macias.
- NMR Center of N.D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russ. Acad. Scis; NMR researchers database
NMR Center of Siena University
- Italian Centre for NMR study. They also repair probes.
- A non-profit school in East Greenwich, RI. Registration and course information.
- Dept. of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin/Milwaukee
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- A description of courses available from the University of Arizona.
SDI - The Spectral Database for Instructors
- A free repository of FID data for spectroscopy instructors. Registration is required.
SIUC NMR Facility
- Nuclear magnetic resonance facility, a link list and a Varian operating manual.
Structural Biology NMR Facility
- University of Minnesota, Medical School Structural Biology Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility.
- Texas A&M NMR facility
Technion Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Facility
- About the Facility (history and services),instructions on how to run NMR experiments, Flash tutorial, sample spectra, contact page, how to clean and prepare NMR sample tubes and links.
University of New Mexico Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility
- Three multinuclear solution spectrometers, a Bruker AC20, a Bruker AC250 with a Tecmag upgrade, and a Bruker Avance 500. In addition, the facility has a Bruker ASX300 wide bore for solid state NMR. Course information, announcements, and shcedules.
University of Oslo NMR Center
- A wonderful fully equipped lab. Lots of different information about NMR. Enjoyable.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2014 at 6:24:05 UTC -