become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear_Magnetic_Resonance/Diversions
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Open Directory - Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Diversions
Recreation: Humor: Science: Chemistry
Humorous Look at Filling Magnets
- Having a marvelous time filling your magnets with helium. Its really not this bad, but you will laugh.
The Lonely Struggle of the Long Distance Shimmer
- Chris Blake explains that the secret to shimming an NMR spectrometer is not to let the mind wander.
- Some Diversions while you wait for the COSY to finish.
- You can download a program that will allow you to "hear" the FID. Not in real time, and it only works on Windows, unless of course you have WINE installed.
Dowsing with Magnetic Resonance
- An abstract from Physical Review. (May 17, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2013 at 9:15:09 UTC -